PDA

View Full Version : MODELNOVAS WEBSITE LIVE!

ade
10-09-03, 12:23 AM
Well my website is now live!

www.modelnovas.com is open for you to place your interest/orders for 1:18 scale models of yours or someone elses Vauxhall Nova

PLEASE NOTE - the site will expand rapidly as soon as I get the models rolling.

That however wont happen until I move into my new house which isnt until 20th October 2003 :x

However youre more than welcome to place orders now and I'll contact you via email/PM once ready to start marking your car.

Remember - prices start ?60 - external skins - interchangeable kits (hopefully), custom cars, custom box and mounted.

A Mini-me of your car.

Get yer orders in now (if you aint done so already)

OH - and comments on the site welcome

Ade
:D 8) :wink:

Neil.
10-09-03, 12:33 AM
LOOKS very good ade, just a question, was it made from a screen with 1024ish pixles, coz mine is on 800 and its look wierd.

Gobby
10-09-03, 01:01 AM
Looks good ade

If yer gonna make them look realistic, can you add rust bubbles? :P

?Marty?
10-09-03, 01:02 AM
Brilliant Ade! And could be the start of something HUGE (and something that lines your pockets with gold).

Few comments on the website :

- 'Best viewed on....' is not a good idea. You want to make it so it automatically resizes to fit in the browser, no matter what size it is (use 100 percent in the html, rather than stating an actual size, and have it 'sense' when a browser is changed and etc). Otherwise you will lose peoples interest if their browsers arent that size.
Neils having probs, and i use a smaller setting not to strain my eyes.

- Not too keen on the overall design. Looks like it was made with a template but looks too 'cluttered' too (dont like how it's split into 3 seperate parts also). Custom cars = custom website. And dont like the spacing of the text in the 'viewing window' on the left. It looks almost like it's been nearly cut off (even on the larger screen resolution).

Neil.
10-09-03, 01:35 AM
yeah martys got a few points, dont take this the wrong way coz it's brill and ull makes lots of money, can i have some.,...lol anyway, how about asking Mike Oxford, he's just started a website based company with his dad, im sure he'll give u some help for nothing, i liek the sites which are light and airy, if that makes sence, maybe the font a bit smaller? seems a bit to 'filled-up'.

Its a very good site tho and i cant fault ur ideas for it.

Mark
10-09-03, 07:43 AM
Looks good Ade!!

Dare-devil
10-09-03, 08:24 AM
Nice website.. :wink:

I love the last dial kit , can you make them in Km't, or do you only make them in Mph..???

ade
10-09-03, 08:43 AM
thanks - Marty I agree - it was knocked up pretty quick in time for trax using a frontpage template.

I'll be designing something more formal and with changeable screen resolutions as soon as I move.

unfortunately my computer is now in a box waiting to be put in storage!

Ive only got access to my works internet cafe

:cry:

What will I do with my time!

:|

Aamir
10-09-03, 09:37 AM
Well Done - Website doesn't look bad at all,
the logo kinda looks like the "Monster Squad" logo.
Quite interested in a model, would like to see hi-res
pics of a finished model first.

Keep up the good work !!!

bigbillybunter2k
10-09-03, 10:34 AM
Good models ade.. good site too