PDA

View Full Version : Ebay timewasters, I F****N hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRuss
09-09-03, 09:14 PM
I won an auction on Ebay over the weekend for a Vauxhall Nova Gsi black dash. The advert was very precise and stated I quote:

"Vauxhall Nova Gsi dash, in excellent condition, black, complete with glove box/ all switches/ under dash shelves/ centre consol. Clocks extra."

There was also a photo of a mint Black Gsi dash still in the car.

I got back from a long weekend away today and contacted the seller via Ebay as instructed (his username was Bitzo) regarding payment.

I was E-mailed back by the seller informing Me that, I Quote:

"Hi, There was a mistake with this product, should be gsi clocks not dash."

What sort of a mistake is that? I E-mailed him back(Corsacentre) to ask him if He had a Gsi dash for sale or not but I have not had a reply!!!!!!
Why do people mess other people about??
TOSSER!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

NoVa_KhAn
09-09-03, 09:33 PM
cos there tw*ts

Gobby
10-09-03, 01:12 AM
A couple of weeks ago I bid for and won a GTE shell, the guys username was philr5250bhp. tried for 5 days to get any contact from him, then when I finally got it, he told me:

hi just got ur txt sorry but the vehical you have bided for has now been striped and then shell has been taken to be destroyed i maybe get another nova which look like mine with no engine this wednesday but that i will want ?250 because it has more value to it so if ur intersted email me and i wil tel u on wednesday if i got it very sorry mate

My arse he's getting another one, it'll be the same one. If he told me he wanted 250 for it, fair enough. one word for him amd that is WANKER.

totally put me off ebay

Anton
10-09-03, 08:19 AM
i don't use ebay anymore. fees are stupid, people mess you about.

ade
10-09-03, 08:46 AM
I've been ripped off twice on ebay - lost about ?50

price you pay for annonamous auctioning

Overall though I've had some good stuff on it

Did you lose any money?

If so theire fraud protection things ok - although they keep a slice of the pie!

Annoying as they hold the sellers card details!

Fester
10-09-03, 09:34 AM
never had any trouble although i dont buy stuff where dodgy boys are likely to be - sorry but that means primarily nova stuff!

ive bought all my second hand nova stuff private off regulars, also no trouble

Dicko
10-09-03, 02:11 PM
he probly sold it outside of ebay for a good price then bullsh1ted you mate. happens sometimes.

iv yet to have a problem on ebay!!

BigRuss
10-09-03, 05:41 PM
I just got a reply to My E-mail. I Quote:

"No, just the clocks"

At least I got a reply hey?

:2gunfire:

v5uk
14-09-03, 01:53 AM
I'm saying Nothing!!!!!!!!!!

dikharvey
14-09-03, 02:03 AM
why would you advertise a gsi clock as coming with a glove box and centre console?

olly55
14-09-03, 10:25 AM
I'm saying Nothing!!!!!!!!!!

no doubt ull try to make out i messd u about on ebay yea? lol