PDA

View Full Version : My car finally in features section

CP
09-09-03, 10:22 AM
Hope you dont think I'm being bigheaded but I keep getting asked about why it isnt featured and stuff so I have finally got off my arse and put it in features for anyone who is interested. Should be up soon

Some other FAQ's
- was a 1.4 SR base model
- did have a 1.6 T40 conversion
- took about 8 months and 00's of man hours to do
- did all of it myself inc. painting except the main engine build
- mostly secondhand parts - notable exceptions -O.Z's, seat belts and cage, TB's, Tie bar mounts, uniballs, quickshift & polycarb windows.
- cost to date around ?7.5k all in inc. initial purchase. The engine all in was over ?4.5k (I sourced many of the peripherals myself)

I ( & Velos) had a helluva a battle to get the engine together and running as it does now. Almost anything that could go wrong did. Virtually nothing that was bought to "go straight on mate" fitted without being modified. It got so bad at 1 stage that we started calling it "the Jinx". :o

Big thanx to Corsanova for doing the piccies - cheers m8 :D
Cheers
CP

Mark
09-09-03, 10:40 AM
Looks excellent CP..... :D

Ben
09-09-03, 10:51 AM
I dont think that is an excessive amount of money for the spec you have.

I would be very happy with that car for that amount of money, i know that does not include hardly any labour charges as you have done most yourself.

so1o
09-09-03, 01:29 PM
at last cp, money well spent

Dare-devil
09-09-03, 01:56 PM
Damn that's a sweet Nova. Love it. :D

Paul
09-09-03, 11:01 PM
thats a phat nova.

brian
10-09-03, 02:39 PM
Well done C.P looks even better in the flesh.
I have a pic of ya on the track too and will post it whenever i get my own p.c back

Tilly
10-09-03, 08:51 PM
i said to u at pv to get a feature up, :roll: well done

Nova-Flair
10-09-03, 09:18 PM
is it up yet? cos if it is i cant find it! can someone point me in the right direction :oops:

Mark
10-09-03, 09:45 PM
Click here Nova-Flair

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=1113

jkhilton
10-09-03, 10:27 PM
wicked that you finally have it in features, but you need some video from inside the car to give the real impression of how that thing sounds and handles!!! I was shocked at how fast it was, but had total trust in your driving CP!!!! :)

ok, maybe I had a minor case of the shakes afterwards!! lol!

PeteG
11-09-03, 12:20 AM
Still can't believe how damn fast you went past me on track at trax. sounds awesome,looks awesome. What more can I say?

novavalve
11-09-03, 05:48 PM
thats a lovely looking car mate, i think i saw that on the track at trax, if its the same car its damn quick no one could keep up with you which is really impressive for a 1400. How much was the paint job? where did you get it done? Your quite close to me so i might see you driving about if you take it on the roads that is