PDA

View Full Version : GoPro hiring @ bcdevelopments

brucer
24-02-14, 08:49 PM
Hey everybody, just a heads up for a little business ive started up, may be of interest to some people for track days, drag racing and pretty much anything tbh.

its a gopro camera hire business, people can hire the camera and accessories for the weekend or upto 2 weeks for filming any event/holiday they wish.

hoping to be able to advertise a bit in the traders section once I get a reply from the hierarchy.

for some more info, please vist my website bc-developments.co.uk also on facebook under the same name, so give us a like! :thumb:

thanks for the support some of you have given.

bruce

Stuart
24-02-14, 09:08 PM
Noted, will do something about it lol

brucer
24-02-14, 09:32 PM
:thumb:

Mark
24-02-14, 09:55 PM
Just trying to be helpful..

You need to lose the E

On the site "All prices include delivery and return to use."

Mark
24-02-14, 09:57 PM
Also...on the 10 day hire it should read postback after ten days, not post back after the week.

brucer
24-02-14, 10:17 PM
lol. thanks for that!

edited: its only myself doing all the proof reading so I expected a couple of faults.

millworm
24-02-14, 10:45 PM
Always wondered if there was a service like this, now i know where to come

Benn
25-02-14, 09:24 AM
Great idea,

GoPro's are fantastic to use. Will you have all the mounts and bits?
Waterproof case? Mist pads?

Don't for get you need to change for damage, as i'm sure will will get broken...

Pistol Pete
25-02-14, 10:23 AM
FB Link....https://www.facebook.com/bcdevelopments?fref=ts

Good idea. Good luck with it.

Connor
25-02-14, 01:30 PM
Very clever idea that, wish you all the best! :thumb:

brucer
25-02-14, 07:15 PM
Great idea,

GoPro's are fantastic to use. Will you have all the mounts and bits?
Waterproof case? Mist pads?

Don't for get you need to change for damage, as i'm sure will will get broken...

yes, the majority of the mounts are available to hire, the waterproof housing is as standard.

damage is the one thing im concerned about, other companys charge a fee, but I think this puts people off. in my T and C's it does state the hirer is liable for all damage and its recommended to get insurance, I need to speak to some insurance companies so I can point people there way.

Always wondered if there was a service like this, now i know where to come

as its only a very small business I wont be able to offer the club much discount, but I may be able to offer a free mount hire on top of the kit. watch this space.

FB Link....https://www.facebook.com/bcdevelopments?fref=ts

Good idea. Good luck with it.

thanks pete, its not going to make me rich or let me quit my normal job, but its extra pocket money and a step in the right direction

Very clever idea that, wish you all the best! :thumb:

cheers conner, once you've finished fettling with your nova it may be up your alley.