PDA

View Full Version : Couple of bits Ive found

Mike
16-02-14, 09:56 PM
Genuine GM passenger side central locking servo with GM bracket attached (brackets have been NLS for years) worked when removed about 10 years ago so should still work now £SOLD

x2 of them little black cirlces that clip over the door lock barrels on exterior of doors (not broken or damaged) £3 +del

x2 door lock retaining clip things from a 3 door hatch (not bent up, rusty but perfectly usable) £4 +del

x10 front wing mounting bolts all original GM (top of wings, bolts with washers on) £5 +del for the lot

Nova SR Bosch ignition amplifier mounted on bracket with 7 pin plug attached, and also the 2 pin plug that goes into an SR dizzy (what you need when running twin carbs) £10 +del (the amplifier is probably long dead by now tho)

Would rather some one get some use out of them as Ill only chuck them out, been Novaless since 2009 so no use to me what so ever lol

Novasport
16-02-14, 10:00 PM
Will take the C/L servo. Let me know how much for post. Or, are you going to the spares day?

Mike
16-02-14, 10:02 PM
Will take the C/L servo. Let me know how much for post.

£3 Royal Mail small packet?

I cant 110% guarantee it works though as Ive got no means to test it at all chap :/

Novasport
16-02-14, 10:05 PM
At £8 I'll risk it. Does it have the link bar?

Mike
16-02-14, 10:06 PM
At £8 I'll risk it. Does it have the link bar?

No it doesn't, its just a GM actuator with the L bracket that rivets to the door attached to it Rich.

Novasport
16-02-14, 10:09 PM
OK, how do you want £? PM me

burgo
18-02-14, 07:42 AM
Try scott parker for the lock rings

L33 LEG
18-02-14, 08:47 AM
Are the wing bolts silver or rusty Lol? If they're decent I'll take them.

dan23
18-02-14, 05:25 PM
I ll take the amplifier
also can you make a mudguard from carbon if I give you the original to use as a mould
my inbox is ffull email me
daniel.morley@orange.net

scott.parker
18-02-14, 05:42 PM
Try scott parker for the lock rings

Cheers for the thought burgo, im alright, i got a set from Graham for my loon, but i no longer need them as its gone lol

burgo
19-02-14, 11:50 AM
Oh lol. Just shows the level of useless Info in my head lol

Mike
04-03-14, 09:48 PM
Are the wing bolts silver or rusty Lol? If they're decent I'll take them.

They were originally white. Not rusty or owt just old looking lol

I ll take the amplifier
also can you make a mudguard from carbon if I give you the original to use as a mould
my inbox is ffull email me
daniel.morley@orange.net

Yours if you want it Dan. Re: carbon, I don't dabble in one offs anymore if im honest, they just take too much time lol