PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool nightclubs?

Nobby
11-02-14, 12:44 PM
Hey up chaps im getting married in August so will be going on my stag doo around May Juneand im looking into going too Liverpool can anyone recommend where to go clubs/bars etc for 1 night?

Southie
11-02-14, 12:50 PM
No idea tbh but this might be worth a look at: http://www.anightinliverpool.com/

dgbnova#1
11-02-14, 01:16 PM
Depending on your taste in music cannot go wrong in Mathew Street it pubs and clubs top to bottom

Damoh
11-02-14, 01:42 PM
Pacha ic it still alive and kicking not been there in few years!

Graeme
11-02-14, 03:02 PM
Garlands is ok if you don't mind seeing fellas kissing

scott.parker
11-02-14, 03:21 PM
Been years since i whent out up there, i weren't impressed with it my self, the pubswere good, but the clubs were ststupidly expensive and really random, one side the rd was high end club £15 entry, other side was an old warehouse type place with a rave! lol
Oh and then there's the violence, ive never stood in a cue for a club and been sprayed with blood from someone bottling someone else, we left the cue and moved on lol

dgbnova#1
11-02-14, 04:56 PM
Been years since i whent out up there, i weren't impressed with it my self, the pubswere good, but the clubs were ststupidly expensive and really random, one side the rd was high end club £15 entry, other side was an old warehouse type place with a rave! lol
Oh and then there's the violence, ive never stood in a cue for a club and been sprayed with blood from someone bottling someone else, we left the cue and moved on lol

I should think so comeing to Liverpool and bottling someone you and ure mates should be ashamed!

Priced no different to any other city I'd say and violence is anyware not just Liverpool so what a load if bollicks
you want local violence go to Birkenhead lol

turbojolt
11-02-14, 05:19 PM
I should think so comeing to Liverpool and bottling someone you and ure mates should be ashamed!

Priced no different to any other city I'd say and violence is anyware not just Liverpool so what a load if bollicks
you want local violence go to Birkenhead lol

true I was attacked by 3 drunk angry Russians last weekend in Tottenham, silly Russians.

Graeme
11-02-14, 05:49 PM
It's not like that anyone, all skinny jeans and hair wax

Andy
11-02-14, 05:51 PM
wigan pier still on the go?

Graeme
11-02-14, 06:14 PM
Nar closed that Andy, many a good nights gurning in there lol

http://youtu.be/d2NtQh62_EU

Southie
11-02-14, 06:53 PM
wigan pier still on the go?
I've got loads of them on mp3 lol

Andy
11-02-14, 07:32 PM
scouse house and bounce were class lol
Great video/track Graeme plus rep:):):):):)

Graeme
11-02-14, 08:11 PM
Was more a fan of the back to the old school nights in Maximes on the other side of Wigan but did spend a few years in the pier, wasn't half understaffed and under maintained compared to the prettier super clubs but still have some great memories in there, we used to get the train there for free one stop and get taxis back, even walked home one night all the way down the A49, went back and drove the same route the following night and it was 21 miles lol, can't imagine why we thought that was a good idea