PDA

View Full Version : C20XE Engine For Sale

NitrousVaux
06-02-14, 12:54 PM
I have for sale my C20XE distributor engine installed in my Nova for sale. The engine had a top end rebuild in 2010 and covered approximately 3000 miles, a trip to the south of France, before the car was taken off the road due to limited funds for new paint and other things.

The engine is is good condition, did not knock or rattle, just had the usual tappet noise on start up which disappears once it has warmed up.

The only problem is the tensioner bolt for the alternator has snapped off in the inlet manifold but it can be easily removed and I have a new tensioner bracket for the engine.

I also have a few spares for the engine including a c20let top hat, standard injector rail and FPR and some other minor sensors and things.

The engine will complete with all sensors, wiring loom, ECU ancillaries and exhaust manifold. The engine will not come with the nova mounts as I need these for my next project.

The engine is currently still in the Nova and can be started, although this has not been dome for around a year.

I am looking for at least £350 for the engine as this will allow me to fund my other project. I will take some photos at the weekend and upload them.

The engine can be picked up from the Birmingham area, B44 or I can deliver but would need to agree a rate for diesel etc.

Any queries, please pm or reply here.

NitrousVaux
08-02-14, 12:26 PM
Hi All,

Open to offers but not silly money!

Cheers,

Nobby
08-02-14, 01:25 PM
£250?

stmike1984
10-03-14, 12:02 PM
Still have this?