PDA

View Full Version : Bat out of Hell >>>>

Anonymous
09-02-01, 10:02 AM
When i was a wee boy (16) I had a Peugoet Speedfight for a year without making a claim (even though I crashed it into an S reg Merc. I got my mate to come down in his Transit van and we got the fuck out of dodge before anyone noticed?but say no more) the reason for this message is to ask if my 1 years no claims on my ped would count on a car? Obviously cars and bikes are two different things, but in the end I have been a year without claiming on my insurance = 1 years no claims!

Has anyone experienced this or heard of anyone who has?

When I rang up my ped insurers about 10 months ago, I asked them the same question, ?will it count on car insurance? they said if the company u r getting a quote off ask, u just say u have 1 years no claims. It is up to them to ask if it is off a bike or a car?so they can?t void your insurance cos of it.

Can anyone help?

Ged
----------------------------------
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
09-02-01, 11:01 AM
I should think it is the same on a bike or car mate coz they never ask what it was on they just ask if u have any no claims, so I should think u will be o.k. :)

Anonymous
09-02-01, 11:24 AM
that was you who trashed my merc you bastard .!!!

Anonymous
09-02-01, 12:42 PM
you can use your no claims from the bike, i had this really fucking annoying girly mate who would just bang on and on about how she already had one years no claims from her ped.

Anonymous
09-02-01, 01:16 PM
Actually NO you can't generally. some companies but very few(don't know of any) may do.
ps why do people answer if they don't know?

Anonymous
09-02-01, 01:37 PM
i know is right about the stupid bitch mate of mine :p

Anonymous
09-02-01, 02:57 PM
I had an ar50 and kmx125 and gained 2 years ncb and they got passed over to my car insurance. You can swap bike ncb to a car but not car ncb to a bike.

Anonymous
09-02-01, 07:57 PM
worked for me

have a ped and it worked with CIS