PDA

View Full Version : Novas in breakers yard : The south

Johnny A
26-01-14, 12:23 AM
Right guys I have a list of small niggily bits I need to get for this Nova to get on the road, Ideally I want to go to a breakers and just grab everything I need all in one go. Do any of you guys know of Novas in any breakers in the south?? I have rung round my local ones with no luck :(

lee 16v
26-01-14, 07:02 AM
Best bet us to keep an eye on ebay and wait for one to turn up. They use to have one in luton.

Dan Stanley
26-01-14, 10:09 AM
Try these
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=randalls+two+oaks&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&gws_rd=cr&ei=qN7kUpLSN8K4hAeqn4DgCQ

Oh, and I have a fuel sender you might want as well.

Keefylad
26-01-14, 10:21 AM
Right guys I have a list of small niggily bits I need to get for this Nova to get on the road, Ideally I want to go to a breakers and just grab everything I need all in one go. Do any of you guys know of Novas in any breakers in the south?? I have rung round my local ones with no luck :(

What is it you need?, loads of breakers yards near me, I'm going tomorrow myself.

Johnny A
26-01-14, 11:43 AM
What is it you need?, loads of breakers yards near me, I'm going tomorrow myself.Check the wanted section, there is a list lol

Johnny A
26-01-14, 09:22 PM
Try these
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=randalls+two+oaks&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&gws_rd=cr&ei=qN7kUpLSN8K4hAeqn4DgCQ

Oh, and I have a fuel sender you might want as well.

Cheers for the offer but Burgo has sorted me out a sender :)

Pistol Pete
26-01-14, 09:25 PM
I stumbled across a pov spec once in challow. Haven't been over there for ages mind. I think it's turn up and hope to be honest...

Johnny A
26-01-14, 09:31 PM
I stumbled across a pov spec once in challow. Haven't been over there for ages mind. I think it's turn up and hope to be honest...

Totally raped that one already Pete lol

Pistol Pete
26-01-14, 09:32 PM
lol good lad!!