PDA

View Full Version : small parts

nath2905
16-01-14, 05:43 PM
hi there
i am after small parts like door handle dash pieces petrol flaps etc,
of any car, i could do with them as cheap as possible or even free would be great,
i am having ago at Hydrographic's,
so i just want little parts to have a play with so it doesnt matter if they are slightly damaged etc

if i manage to get them to a good standard of work i shall offer the service around to anyone :)

thanks nath

dgbnova#1
16-01-14, 08:35 PM
Well I had no idea what this was/is but just had a little look and it's interesting stuff
I'm sure I can spare some stuff for that I may even have a few bits done depending what designs you can do have you any images or will this be your first go at this

nath2905
16-01-14, 10:19 PM
This is my first attempt mate, as soon as I get going I shall post pictures etc with al l designs that are available at this time

novalew
16-01-14, 10:56 PM
That looks well cool. Reckon you'll have any done when I pop up next weekend?

nath2905
17-01-14, 03:03 PM
ive done a few mate, but obz arnt the best just yet as these are first few

kbf71
17-01-14, 03:50 PM
Nova stuff or just parts off anything? For Novas I have quite a few exterior bits lying around; filler cap, window surrounds, wiper arms, even a GTE grill that I would let you practice on. None of it is exactly concours, so not bothered about money for the parts as long as you covered the postage, if you reckon you'll become awesome after some practice and offer me a good price on getting stuff done :d

If just want ANYTHING, befriend your local scrapyard lol

nath2905
17-01-14, 05:51 PM
yeah just anything basicly just so can have a go at different shapes and styles etc :)