PDA

View Full Version : Trax Info - 1 day to go

Ian
06-09-03, 01:01 PM
anyone wishing to meet at billing to convoy in to silverstone meet at the premier lodge outside billing at 7.25am for a 7.30am leave! if not ready you get left behind to find ouwn way there!

Novaload.net Stickers will now be available at trax and subsequently through the site for non attendees.

Trax gates open 6am (need stand pass to get in then)- show starts 9am.

No idea where our stand is but marshalls will direct you to Cruisenorthwest/novaload stand (dont ask)

me and cp aim to be in for 8am ish.

ps other sticky posts unstickied now, use search button :p

Ben
06-09-03, 06:35 PM
Everyone wishing to come in the convoy from the south west/wales.

Junction 18 of the M4 @ 5AM please arrive 5 minutes early so we can leave on time.

Mark
06-09-03, 09:10 PM
What do the stickers look like??

Anything like this?
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1759

Can I come on the stand now?? :lol:

Phil_G
07-09-03, 04:22 AM
hiya

see ya there!

phil

epo
07-09-03, 07:12 AM
settin off 4 trax in a few mins so see u all there

djp_y2k
07-09-03, 03:42 PM
Hi guys. really sorry for the inconveinience. I am unable to make it to traxx.

Car started to play up so was going to fix it yesterday, but fucked my back up so couldnt work on it. Really gutted an annoyed. :evil: :evil:

As i said Im really sorry. :oops: :cry:

RobIsGrt18
07-09-03, 05:45 PM
just got back from trax, was wicked!! that nova 0-60 in 3.1 seconds :o !! i sore cp flying round the track, that thing is rapid!! quality day, shud make nxt year a 2 day event!!

Jules
07-09-03, 06:29 PM
Yeah it was pretty cool, Who saw my mates Jag on 22" rims with the airbag suspension let right down on the Revs stand? Awesome or what!?!?
LOL

RobIsGrt18
07-09-03, 06:57 PM
lol cud'nt really miss that jag, madness!! those wheels were HOOJ !! colour of the car was nice to, does he drive that around alot?? the jeep on the max power stand was awesome to, 24" spinners, ermmmmm how much ??????!!

Tilly
07-09-03, 07:35 PM
that nova ended up running 2.83 as its quickest run

Ben
07-09-03, 08:18 PM
Was a good day, the twin LET nova was good, glad that the young kid got the quick time in it though.

Met most of the people i have been planning to see for a long time.

About time Brian showed his face, fair play to them for making the journey.

Who had the Green Nova with the flush(ish) scuttle panle on the bottom of the stand as were you broke down on the M40?

epo
07-09-03, 08:30 PM
ju quality day, shud make nxt year a 2 day event!!

deffo was loads 2 see wud be gud campin out
was nice 2 put faces 2 a few names 2

took ages 2 get home there was a fair few accidents on m1

Jules
08-09-03, 01:36 PM
lol cud'nt really miss that jag, madness!! those wheels were HOOJ !! colour of the car was nice to, does he drive that around alot?? the jeep on the max power stand was awesome to, 24" spinners, ermmmmm how much ??????!!

It can't drive like that as the arches rest on the tyres!! All he has to do it pump up the airbags by a few mm and it can drive, but to save on scrubbing his rear tyres out he puts the rear up about a inch to stop the negative camber (The 22" Pirelli tyres are about ?600 each!!)

The Jeep with the 24" spinners was nice but if you looked at the trailing edge of the front bumper you'll notice about 1.5" missing just to get the rims to fit and to steer, kinda looks odd cos it no longer lines up with the wheel arch.
:roll:

Ben
08-09-03, 05:53 PM
That Jag was smart, not my thing but have to admit it was well done.