PDA

View Full Version : K786ACF nova gsi

20nova
07-01-14, 12:00 PM
Hi all I'm not sure if any of you remember the immaculate black nova that was feauterd in total Vauxhall way back in march 2007 whatever happened to that car it was a brilliant example

SRimon
07-01-14, 12:11 PM
novacabrio had it.

It was sold, and the lad who bought it fitted a C20LET.

Not heard much of it since.

Was a very nice car when an original GSi

20nova
07-01-14, 12:26 PM
novacabrio had it.

It was sold, and the lad who bought it fitted a C20LET.

Not heard much of it since.

Was a very nice car when an original GSi
Yh I can vaguely remember seeing the car on one of the forums (think it was mig web) and the lad was fitting a c20let to it then

novacabrio
07-01-14, 12:53 PM
Sold it to a lad from the midlands I think? But he used to go to the Tees barrage up here to do Canoeing or something? He also had a red Nova that was owned by Breeny or Elgan or someone, can't remember who? Story was his girlfriend had attacked the car with a golf club so she bought it as a replacement for him.

He took the softstars off and fitted Speedlines, took the 1.6 out and sold it on and fitted a LET. Last time I actually seen the car was when I dropped it off with him at the services on the M1 after the total Vauxhall dirty dozen shoot.

I dont think it's had a pampered life since I sold it as I recently found this on the net

http://youtu.be/4O6U1uwSMrU

Jeff16v
07-01-14, 01:52 PM
Pretty quick furniture delivery tho!, lol

scott.parker
07-01-14, 03:27 PM
lol

Jeff16v
07-01-14, 03:55 PM
^driven like a postman as well, lol

turbodrew1
08-01-14, 09:59 PM
Oft!!!! Hire a van ffs!!!

Spudly
09-01-14, 07:06 PM
At least the sofa was on a roof-rack though, i seem to recall seeing a lot of the shiny bits off the engine appearing on members engines on here, Cle had the rocker cover and a couple of other bits iirc!

Was a staggeringly clean little thing when Mark ^^^ had it, lovely car, didnt look too bad in that vid either really!