PDA

View Full Version : Black Interior Trim (And some Brown)

8valve-craig
30-12-13, 08:13 PM
This basket, Is full of Black interior trim pieces from Early base model Nova's.

It would take too long to list what's in there, so Il provisionally say £5 a piece with good discounts for bulk purchases and leniency regarding the smaller items.

Items not included in the £5 prices are just the Brown kick trims, Brown heater blanks and at the Mk1 cowling.

Inner seat trims
Outer seat trims
Winders
Rear hinge covers (for front seats)
Interior mirror blanks
Seat lifting tabs
Parcel shelf strings
Door handles (smooth and textured trims)
There's a battery tray in there
Various door locks
Also a bag of early exterior side trim clips (maybe still available new though)

The only thing I know isn't in there are any rear seat hinge covers.

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af79/smith9051/IMG_5730_zps24490d7a.jpg

Johnny A
30-12-13, 09:16 PM
I am in need of a single parcel shelf string and a pair of interior door mirror blanks, add them to the pile?

8valve-craig
30-12-13, 09:24 PM
Will do, I like to get £15 a pair for the mirror blanks when I can, but will throw in a strap free of charge.

Your Pile is growing Sir.

Johnny A
30-12-13, 09:32 PM
Yeah that's fine mate, I was wondering if you had a spare XE adjustable alternator top bracket?

paul burney
30-12-13, 09:42 PM
Hi mate I am after seat belt covers two door handles with covers and the back to pillars if possible

8valve-craig
30-12-13, 10:10 PM
Yeah that's fine mate, I was wondering if you had a spare XE adjustable alternator top bracket?

Sure do, Although nothing is "Spare"

Hi mate I am after seat belt covers two door handles with covers and the back to pillars if possible

Seatbelt covers Il have to check, But door handles and covers definitely @ £14 delivered per pair with trims.

Not quite sure what the last item is you are referring to though? Unless you mean the mk2 cream parts......?

Johnny A
30-12-13, 10:13 PM
Sure do, Although nothing is "Spare"

That's a contradiction, do you have one for sale?

8valve-craig
30-12-13, 10:16 PM
Yes mate, I'l put a good one aside with bushes and bolt.

Johnny A
30-12-13, 10:31 PM
Good man, would you like a free hug?

8valve-craig
30-12-13, 10:40 PM
No thanks, I'm good for hug's....

Deany1
30-12-13, 10:52 PM
Can i take a pair of grey outer front seat platics please if you have them?send me paypal if you can help.
cheers adam

8valve-craig
31-12-13, 07:16 AM
Sorry, all seat trims in the basket are black, I don't tend to keep the grey ones.

paul burney
31-12-13, 08:50 AM
That's brill will have the door handles if you could check on the seat belts that would be brill and yeah it is cream pillars on a mark two you dobtbhave any by chance do you.

8valve-craig
31-12-13, 09:12 AM
No sorry I don't. Il be able to check for the triangular trims this afternoon, but will put the handles aside for you until then.

paul burney
31-12-13, 11:36 AM
Thanks man

Peredur
01-01-14, 10:52 AM
How much for a pair of black door handles and a pair of black winder handles?

Thanks

8valve-craig
01-01-14, 11:14 AM
That's brill will have the door handles if you could check on the seat belts that would be brill and yeah it is cream pillars on a mark two you dobtbhave any by chance do you.

Hi sorry don't have the seat belt covers either, checked yesterday, so just the door handles @ £14 pair delivered

How much for a pair of black door handles and a pair of black winder handles?

Thanks

Picture below of what's left, no window winders I'm afraid. Door handles £14 per pair delivered with royal mail, Seat winders £5 pair.

.................................................. ............................

The brown stuff will need to be negotiated via PM. There's kick trims, Fuse box cover, Heater blanks and a square dash blank (wiper side)

Also got more of the seat trims, which I was keeping as a full set

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af79/smith9051/image_zpsbe56f7e3.jpg

Topmanbeny
01-01-14, 01:57 PM
Do you have the drivers side parcel shelf / rear speaker mount panel ?