PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye....

Ben
05-09-03, 07:19 PM
I have noticed something and then heard a whisper that Micky has left the site.

Wont be the same without him.

Take it easy madman :!:

Mark
05-09-03, 07:24 PM
Noooooooooo. Where's Micky gone??

wisewood
05-09-03, 07:33 PM
Its a long story and one that we wont be going into in any detail - but yes he wont be around very much from now on, most probably anyway.

Chris LR
05-09-03, 07:42 PM
A Sad Loss

Mark
05-09-03, 08:11 PM
One quick question, no details, gone to another site or just gone??

Cheese
05-09-03, 09:11 PM
Micky was by far one of the funniest people on here! Shame :(

Jules
05-09-03, 11:06 PM
No!!! I honour of his departure, a song, all sing along, you know the words..............

Oh Micky you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Micky, HEY MICKY!!!

:|

Nova-Flair
07-09-03, 01:49 PM
:( he was funny as fuck + a fellow geordie

Tilly
07-09-03, 07:56 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hes brilliant.
i dont think members should be shut out.

Ben
07-09-03, 08:24 PM
i dont think members should be shut out.

Quite true as its the members that are losing out seeing as he has removed all his guides off the site.

At the end of the day it could have been resolved but no one other than Micky was intrested.

Dan
07-09-03, 08:55 PM
ok i will say this. There is one version out, we the admin (GROUP) are not going to go through everything as we dont feel it necesary to tell all and look like we are just bitching back. Noone was 'shutout' or told to leave, yes it is a shame he decided to go and thats fair enough but judging others or individuals i think is a tad harsh. It's not as straightcut as it is told. As for guides, thats being taken care of :wink: .

CP
07-09-03, 10:29 PM
Speaking for myself, I was disappointed that Micky felt he had to quit. He is a decent bloke and can be as funny as fuck when on top form - no question. Also he's been on the site for ages and has done his fair share with running everything.

Sometimes matters come to a head and it all boils over. Its life.

However its not a totally untenable situation - we can all be mates again if we want to....

:D Dont worry : be happy

Tazzy
08-09-03, 01:34 AM
with me being quite new to this site, i havent got the chance to get to know everyone properly yet, this site seems to be a great place, i like the site and who is on here, you make new members more welcome than any other forum i have used!

even though i didnt know Micky, or nor do i know what is going on, i can say though, it seems he will be missed, i have used other forums and seen people leave for what ever matter!

its gutful in a way cuz you got to meet people who are further a field than your front door, and its great to meet other personalites from around the country!

Tilly
08-09-03, 11:28 AM
He's here in spirit im sure

Anton
08-09-03, 11:52 AM
that is a shame. quality funny bloke.

no more hogs..... :roll: