PDA

View Full Version : More Bad Luck

Tilly
05-09-03, 04:29 PM
This week is not the best for me.
was sat in town on weds night with some local cruisers and some Guy (bit drunk) shouts to me "get the f*k out of here u b***h walks over towards me , and whacks my car with a walking stick with a gold end to it. He has caused a nice dent in my bonnet now all be it not big but its awkward shape. I did pull out after him to knock him over but a copper car was in front of me so i couldnt

any way i report it to the police. drive bak into town and theyve got him. They arrested him yesterday afternoon, but tell me they cant question him as they think he's mentally unstable so he's been taken away for 28days to physcho place.
Thios means i wont get any compensation payout for the damage he caused.

GRRRRRRRRRRR :evil:

and the guy was gay

jkhilton
05-09-03, 04:32 PM
If they do arrest him and he is mentally ill(from the sounds of it he is!!!) why wouldn't you get any compensation? can he not be charged with anything?
I never knew that.

Is the dent small enough to be knocked out again or has it cracked the paint etc..

Tilly
05-09-03, 04:36 PM
because they cant question him.

and if u have no previous criminal record he is cautioned.

They also think he's unemployed which means 1p a week

wisewood
05-09-03, 04:37 PM
YOU WANNA READ YOUR INSURANCE POLICY SMALL PRINT (caps lock, not shoutin).

never heard of a clause whereby someone who is 'mentally irregular' can get away with criminal damage and insurance not have to pay out becuase he was unstable anyway.

If he is that unstable he should have been institutionalised already as it might not have been your car he hit - it could have been you > and imagine the dmage that stick could have done to your skull...

You wanna be pushing this as hard as you can, get the fcuker put away.

Tilly
05-09-03, 04:42 PM
but theyve only just sussed it that hes mentally ill.
even though the twat phones the police 2-3 times a week and he wanted to phone for the police when the police arrested him

SKoob
05-09-03, 04:44 PM
lol :o fone one of them claims direct thingys

wisewood
05-09-03, 04:46 PM
Still should be able to claim compensation for the damages, and possibly for the stress and trauma of thinking he was going to set about you next...

He should be locked up somehwere padded - proven by the fact that thats exactly where they put him.

Alex
05-09-03, 05:02 PM
and the guy was gay
LMFAO :lol:

SKoob
05-09-03, 05:11 PM
This shows yet again that the criminal is protected more than the victim, mentaly ill or not, the police can't of been doing their job if he is roaming the streets causing damage. Yet if you had been caught speeding, they aren't so leanient :x it makes me angy

locky
05-09-03, 06:11 PM
lol :o fone one of them claims direct thingys

Lol, the owner from a claimes direct type firm, lives on a boat and took many people for k's of dosh! wont b seeing him 4 a while!

?Marty?
06-09-03, 01:21 AM
Mental disability is of no consideration.

What is important is Causattion and Remoteness of Damage.

But a rule worth noting is that of 'it's not worth suing someone with no money'. So if he IS unemployed, its not worth it. Go and steel his walking stick.

Ste_Nova
06-09-03, 06:40 PM
and whacks my car with a walking stick with a gold end

gold huh... should have grabbed it and cashed it in....

moffat sri
06-09-03, 06:58 PM
You know what he looks like. Dress in black one night and hunt him down and give him a brief kickin. i would! Just a few hits like! I still need to get someone back for kickin ma passenger door one night. Was at someone's house havin a laugh and makin a bit noise and this drunk bastid from nxt door came out and kicked ma door and set ma alarm off. window wouldn't go down, had to source another door. That was before christmas.
Still gotta get him! Kick his door or Brake fluid? ......... Both?!

Neil.
06-09-03, 11:36 PM
ive got a bonnet u can have for nothing.

Will
06-09-03, 11:42 PM
cool bring it to trax

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neil.
06-09-03, 11:59 PM
not going to trax and i aint carrying it on me back!

Nova-Flair
07-09-03, 01:35 PM
same kind thing happened to me not so long ago. some drink driver came over and started on me m8 then lobbed him on my bonnet leaving a lush dent right above the support so i couldnt knock it out!

got the fucker done for drink driving tho :twisted: