PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket Brake Pedal Boxes (Motorsport Novas) - Show Me Yours Please

novarally
17-12-13, 09:37 PM
I'm interested to see what people have done, I'm talking about replacement pedal boxes (e.g. Tilton, floor mounted, Wilwood etc.) - NOT interested in ones that keep the standard pedals.

Any photos would be appreciated.

8valve-craig
01-01-14, 11:29 AM
Late reply I know, but I cut the bulkhead and made a frame for mine to fit level.

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af79/smith9051/Nova%20on%20bike%20carbs/IMG_3229_zpsb3b6d7a3.jpg

novarally
01-01-14, 12:03 PM
Thanks Craig.

That would be my ideal solution, but the regulations don't allow me to cut the bulkhead like that.

I've hopefully got the answer in the pedal box I've bought from Toymex on here, which is a modified Corsa bias box which sits where the battery would normally be.

I will update progress on my Project thread in due course.

stt
01-01-14, 03:48 PM
I'm running a corsa pedal box in my nova
(page 7 post #70 on my thread)
i altered the bracket that the pedal mounts to rather than altering the pedal itself so that I retained the mechanical advantage and having the pivots of brake and clutch together then left foot braking is easier as both pedals describe the same arc
I will try and get some better pics for you when I'm at the farm in a couple days

stt
02-01-14, 06:21 PM
I've emailed you some pics Colin, hope they are useful