15-12-13, 07:52 PM
Nice and easy transaction, in fact I got more than I was told :d

Would deal with again.

yellowsrnova
16-12-13, 11:14 AM
great seller

marc69
16-12-13, 12:10 PM
I'm still waiting to get an expensive purchase resolved, haven't heard anything again for over a week. There is buyerfeedback profile for this seller

dgbnova#1
16-12-13, 12:23 PM
As above also waiting for my rear pannel I paid for over a week ago no sign or answer, should have stuck to my gut after waiting months for info on that Burberry trim then new sr grill that ended up beingbbroken and nearly a month late but its ok I'm out an about this week and got his address so will pop in for it one day this week

yellowsrnova
16-12-13, 12:29 PM
he was feeling poorly last week

dgbnova#1
16-12-13, 12:44 PM
Must have infected the post as he said it was sent plus tracked, number?
Not to ill to be on here though and I will bring him a lem sip then if I have to go there,
Funny he got suspension from chris, paid in the morning, I had it on a car so I stripped it had it in post by 10 am arriving next day iirc funny that is

yellowsrnova
16-12-13, 01:24 PM
i don't no
hes posting today i think

dgbnova#1
16-12-13, 01:45 PM
http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w535/dgbnova1/Screenshot_2013-12-16-13-43-07_zps2e309d8e.png

csmk1
16-12-13, 06:32 PM
Collected a pair of Doors yesterday that I bought off him, met me on time and had no problems whatsoever!

leefowler
16-12-13, 06:58 PM
I am still waiting for my purchase, it has been over a week as well.

Lee

dgbnova#1
16-12-13, 08:06 PM
What have you paid for if you dont mind me asking

leefowler
16-12-13, 08:16 PM
YHM.

Lee

Johnny A
16-12-13, 08:20 PM
I hate to point out something obvious but every courier and the ever so perfect post office are overloaded due to Christmas, it took 2 weeks for Hermes (the lowest of the low courier) to deliver a next day parcel. I work for UPS and we are managing to keep up (just) but the post office is pure pandemonium and so is City Link.

IF vessey is ignoring your posts I don't agree with that however the time of year goes a long way to explaining why packages are taking forever to arrive.

leefowler
16-12-13, 08:25 PM
He is now ignoring my posts and has not supplied a tracking number!!

Lee

vessey
16-12-13, 09:31 PM
I dnt think I have egnord anyone and all your stuff has been posted, and if you want to call in please feel free make sure its after 6pm tho as I work will save your posting the mirrors! You wont get your pannel tho as its in the world of posting as said your tracking number will be given when my old dear finds the receipt as working 12 hours a day I dont get the luxury of taking things to the post office or waiting in for couriers and I think I waited nearly 2 weeks for that suspension no point argueing I wont be trying to sell stuff or using this site again

dgbnova#1
16-12-13, 10:02 PM
No probs few things about what u said.

I waited 2 weeks for you to pay for shocks and posted same day as payment and delivery was signed next day, i check

There is only one mirror

I work between 12 hours a day normaly more like 15 if not more, and 7 days a week but still manage to sort out what needs posting and i can never use courier.

You have ignored people its on show here you did it with the grill i got of you also so thats bull .

Its a shame because as in this thread u have some good stuff and its just pot luck it seams as to the outcome, you must see why people are miffed. 3 good posts 3 bad ones ive had problems with stuff damaged missing etc you just sort it well i try to anyway

vessey
16-12-13, 10:15 PM
I think I paid chris for the suspension when I said I would have them then didnt recive them so message you as you both had them for sale to ask who was selling them

The pics you sent me was a pair of mirrors one with no glass

The seats you said you wanted and askd for pics witch I admit did take a while to but once sent never got a reply for a week witch by then some else had already had them

And I think if you had that many problems with dealing with me before why would you do it again?

Any **** the arguing carnt be arsed with it your pannel and other peoples bits are on the way never have been on here to rip any off wat the point for a few 100 no doubt when you all get your bit you will have another moan on here coz there not like when they came out the factory 20 years ago so please feel free to email me

marc69
16-12-13, 10:30 PM
No replacement parts or partal refund for me then? How long ago did you initially apologise etc?

dgbnova#1
16-12-13, 10:30 PM
And I think if you had that many problems with dealing with me before why would you do it again?
Wtf realy good way to sell ure self

No point emailing takes forever for reply.
The pics were 2 drivers mirrors one with no glass but never said sending both for £15 realy? Plus what use 2 of them.

Did u get suspension yep
They were in my position, chris was selling them not me i told you that a few mins after asked me not days
I just had a photo of them that i sent him

Not wasting any more time on this im sure it will turn up if u have posted it

dgbnova#1
16-12-13, 11:20 PM
T

mk1sr1.4
16-12-13, 11:27 PM
:)

chrisd1986
17-12-13, 12:57 AM
I think I paid chris for the suspension when I said I would have them then didnt recive them so message you as you both had them for sale to ask who was selling them

The seats you said you wanted and askd for pics witch I admit did take a while to but once sent never got a reply for a week witch by then some else had already had them

Any **** the arguing carnt be arsed with it your pannel and other peoples bits are on the way never have been on here to rip any off wat the point for a few 100 no doubt when you all get your bit you will have another moan on here coz there not like when they came out the factory 20 years ago so please feel free to email me

Thing is tho we are honest sellers :tosser:

leefowler
21-12-13, 06:28 PM
Still no parts arrived and no tracking number!!

Lee

marc69
21-12-13, 10:13 PM
I never heard anymore either, he said he'd send replacement parts for some of the broken stuff........................

Smokey&thebandit
23-12-13, 02:13 PM
since your ignoring my private messages i thought I'd ask on hear , where are
the plastics I paid for over. 4 weeks ago ?
Which I paid direct to you via PayPal . You've not replied to any of my messages
if you haven't got them just refund the money £15.00
osborne0121@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

marc69
23-12-13, 02:14 PM
Lucky you, I paid £250

Smokey&thebandit
23-12-13, 02:17 PM
Lucky you, I paid £250

This is is why I hate dealing with people via PayPal who ask it to be paid as a gift ! Thought as he was a member he's be genuine and honest

marc69
23-12-13, 02:21 PM
This is is why I hate dealing with people via PayPal who ask it to be paid as a gift ! Thought as he was a member he's be genuine and honest

This has been ongoing since 22nd September when I paid for the items but clearly he just wants to rip me off. Such a shame as there are some brilliant sellers on here too and ruins it for everyone.

Smokey&thebandit
23-12-13, 03:15 PM
This has been ongoing since 22nd September when I paid for the items but clearly he just wants to rip me off. Such a shame as there are some brilliant sellers on here too and ruins it for everyone.

Ive just read the whole thread looks like no ones having much luck with this guy

leefowler
23-12-13, 06:59 PM
Sounds to me like he needs visiting! Ignoring PM's etc all I want is a tracking number!!

Lee

dgbnova#1
23-12-13, 07:20 PM
Lucky you, I paid £250

Fu@k me September ffs that's ridiculous pm on way mate

Smokey&thebandit
24-12-13, 02:48 PM
Any one heard off this guy yet ?

scott.parker
24-12-13, 04:11 PM
Not got anything to add, but see here.

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?135910-Vessey&p=2150147&viewfull=1#post2150147

leefowler
24-12-13, 04:14 PM
Not heard a thing.

Lee