05-09-03, 02:41 PM
Can anyone guess what these are :?:

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1754

Fester
05-09-03, 02:43 PM
some sort of wing mirrors

Ben
05-09-03, 03:39 PM
Nothing wrong with doing that but when you have just spent the time fitting it and then start it up you want to go and play and you cant as theres a valve dropped etc.

Its sickening.

Trust me.

wisewood
05-09-03, 03:45 PM
lol - wtf?

Ben
05-09-03, 03:49 PM
lol my answer to the quiz is in technical under the valver topic then :!:

Dare-devil
05-09-03, 03:53 PM
Engelmann ( manta ) mirrors :wink:

jkhilton
05-09-03, 03:53 PM
lmfao!!!! this just totally confused me!!! I thought I had missed the whole point of the post or something when I was reading Ben's reply!!! :roll:

They look like wing mirrors as has already been said.

elsey197
05-09-03, 04:07 PM
Engelmann ( manta ) mirrors :wink:

yep

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1756

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1757

just finshed painting them and will be putting them on tomorrow ready for Trax :D

I will post pics up tomorrow showing them on the car :wink:

jkhilton
05-09-03, 04:13 PM
I remember seeing some mirrors similar to those on another Nova, I thought they looked mint then and I still think they look mint today, good choice!!! :)

finlay
05-09-03, 04:17 PM
thay look sweet where did you get them from?

Stuart
05-09-03, 04:20 PM
I'd say they looked nice, but having manta heritige they are naff lol

Ps i have a very firm hatred of all things manta lol

wisewood
05-09-03, 04:29 PM
cambridge - come... sit...

Where does this hatred come from do you think?

Stuart
05-09-03, 04:34 PM
hmm nice leather couch Dr

my looser house "co inhabitant" has one and he bangs on about it being the fastest car in the world and that every other car is crap. Its more of a haterd of him, but as he has a manta i have a keen dislike for them

can i have a coffee, white 2 sugars

so there is my reasoning for the hatred lol

you dont charge for the first consultation do you??

wisewood
05-09-03, 04:44 PM
*pushes a button the the desk* ::click:: Barbera, could we have a coffee for myself and my client please, I'll have my usual triple espresso - and a white coffee with 2 sugars ::click::

Now where were we? ahhh yes...
The first 15kb of messaging is free. Don't worry about that.

It seems to me that you need to address the problem with your co-inhabitant before things get out of hand. The despise and loathing you are directing towards his car are obviously feelings which should be aimed towards him, however this would cause more friction between the pair of you.

I am guessing you suffer from Non-Confuntational Negative Aggression Syndrome. If left to it's own devices this can easily become Homicidal Positive Aggression Syndrome and almost always leads to a lengthy prison sentances.

**The door creeks as it opens**

"Ahhhh Barbera, the coffee's, thank you!
Could you tell my 5pm that we may be a little late please... Thank you.
That will be all."

Stuart
05-09-03, 04:49 PM
*slurrrrrp* nice coffee

well im no longer living with It as iave left uni, so i belive my homicidal tendencies may fizzle away to nothing due to not seeing the rake like druggie cnut.

thanks for the therapy Dr woody, can i have your secretary..........'s number as shes a bit of a milf.

wisewood
05-09-03, 04:53 PM
Speaking of milf Stuart... before you leave....

I notice there seems to be an underlying current of sexual tension towards your mother about you. Now if you would like to speak to Barbera on the way out and make another appointment to discuss this in greater detail please do so - I am sure she would be happy to give you her number too, perhaps you her and Derek, her husband of some 15 years coudl have a nice sausage caserole together one evening.

Now please if you dont mind, i really do have to get this paperwork done before my 5pm appointment.

Fester
06-09-03, 03:36 AM
and so the post was muppetized and raped up the arse :lol:

unlucky elsey mate

elsey197
06-09-03, 10:40 AM
I was thinking the same :o

WISEWOOD ! CAMBRIDGE! GET A ROOM :lol: :lol: :lol: