PDA

View Full Version : WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

jkhilton
05-09-03, 02:01 PM
This last few weeks I have been having an absolute shit time, things have been getting messed up at home, with all sorts of family troubles, but now, finally things are working out.

I have just got myself a job thta I have been after for around 6 months, the pay is higher than I asked for and I work 2 days,2nights, then 4 days off, which means more time to get back into modifying cars again!!!! :)

It made my day this morning when I got the phonecall telling me I had got the job, now all I have to do is find a house with a garage and I am sorted!!! :)

also got my eye on another car now aswell, I couldn't trace the owner of the MR2 Spyder(although if someone comes forward soon I am still wanting it!!).

all in all, I am very happy at the moment!!!! :) :) :)

Fester
05-09-03, 02:44 PM
nice one mate!

leave the omens of the past and sack off the spyder lol

?Marty?
05-09-03, 02:48 PM
bah humbug

Ben
05-09-03, 03:27 PM
Glad to hear everything is worked ok. hopefully the same will happen for me soon.

wisewood
05-09-03, 03:46 PM
nice ot see its not just me around here thats exeedingly happy at the moment.

jkhilton
05-09-03, 04:30 PM
Since being back up in Manchester things have been good, then very very bad,(family,money, police!!!,more family problems etc etc) I think you have to ride out the rough to enjoy the good. Hopefully I will enjoy the job as much as I want to!! and then everything else will fall into place.

Never give up!!! :)

wisewood
05-09-03, 04:33 PM
always the way - just as you think life is going ok....

Job, family > police...

fookin pain in the arse!!!

(and no thats not sarcastic.)

Mark
05-09-03, 05:03 PM
Good on ya!!

SKoob
05-09-03, 05:05 PM
well done :+: i'm in need of some good luck, both my novas r now not useable :(