View Full Version : best way to wire my c20let

jonn
04-12-13, 07:09 PM
i will be fitting my let into a 1.2l fuel injected nova shell. since the 1.2 engine loom is connected to the rest of the wiring what is the best way to wire in my let?

jonn
07-12-13, 09:27 PM
bump, am i better off fitting a carb loom?

dgbnova#1
07-12-13, 09:40 PM
I would think what u have is fine only loom problems I know of are with the 1l models, I to would like to know wireing requirements and diagrams but as a base loom ures should be fine

Andy
08-12-13, 05:16 PM
You have to chop a fair bit out of the spi loom as per the article on how to wire a let/xe/ne/seh into a Nova

mowgli
08-12-13, 06:50 PM
its obviously easier to start off with a carb loom, but at the end of the day, the efi is an add on to a carb loom (engineers are lazy), so the use of 2 Haynes books will make it an awful lot easier, but you'll need to extend the feeds for the ign +ve, EML, fuel pump, rev counter(if fitted) and the rest is simply recycled from the LET loom & the nova loom

jonn
09-12-13, 08:39 PM
i think i will take out the dash and full loom and see what i an do with the spi loom.

could someone post a picture of where to drill the hole for the let loom in bulk head and what size hole saw to use?