PDA

View Full Version : WANTED!!! Bad condition full rear bench

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
09-11-13, 03:43 PM
As above ladies and gentleman, I'm looking for the rear seat bases so I can use them for my calibra leather interior so free if possible guys 😜 and needs to be in the South West area also :thumb:

mlb4sheaz
09-11-13, 09:21 PM
I have a rear bench you can have for free. Youl need to grab it asap though as the cars going monday. I live in exmouth devon. Its single piece

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
10-11-13, 01:06 AM
Ah bit far for me to go buddy :'( unless you'd want to courier it to me haha ;) would be helping a fellow nova owner out big time, I'm fitting full cream leather interior out of a calibra and having it in the nova and also the cream leather fabric on the doors :)

mlb4sheaz
10-11-13, 08:48 AM
Its a good idea. I wouldnt have the time to sort a courrier between now and tomoro because of the size and wrapping! Its here if you want it. Its an hour amd half drive from gloucester to here. Cheers

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
10-11-13, 11:59 AM
I've got no way of getting down bud as gearbox on its way out and cv joint needs replacing :( hmmm are you ever in the Gloucestershire area much often? :)

mlb4sheaz
10-11-13, 02:31 PM
Sometimes i am yes. Problem is though i have no where to store it so everthing i dont need is going off with the shell tomoro. Sorry bud