PDA

View Full Version : nova Gsi engine complete or split

nova_mike
03-11-13, 10:36 PM
Ok this is still in the car at the mo, it runs fine and had no prob's there are a few options here...

bare engine £150

gearbox £50 must have a buyer for motor before this goes as dont want to pull it out before

loom ecu and all ancillaries £100 they are in storage as have dcoe's on car at mo

whole standard setup above £275

then fitted are a set of dcoe's with pipercross filters nearly new bought brand new myself paid over £500 just for carb's, come with mani, fuel filter, redtop facet pump, reg, fuel lines, and brand new genuine linkage not yet fitted and dizzy setup cost well over £1000 will take £550

alpha ignition only ecu with base map for above on and loom cost a fair few quid £200 would do a deal paired with the above.

ast2 camshaft £75

also got set of new arps too somewhere will wait till i find em.

any offers or thoughts let me know not on every day but will reply asap ....

ignore the cable ties on the cambelt cover have brand new one somewhere just never got round to fitting it.

Regards Mike
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh13/nova_mike/IMGP1622.jpg

ok few more pic's above is the motor in the car as it was when I got it and put the new carb's on about two years ago...

here are few bits I got that I never fitted due to deciding to use an xe. these all will come with it if you buy the lot for £950

Alpha engine management control unit and loom igintion only PI150 like new condition and has base map for the engine with the correct setup that is in the carb's and the ast2 cam so should be not far off just need tweeking if you really want the best from it. it has all the correct plugs and setup for the standard crank timing disc so plug and play no butchering
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh13/nova_mike/ecu_zpsb8a4deaa.jpg

genuine brand new webber throttle position sensor for the dcoe carbs
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh13/nova_mike/tps_zpsf9cea4b1.jpg

and the brand new twin cable (still in the bag) mangoletsi underslung throttle cable linkage this is great quality and very tidy
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh13/nova_mike/linkagenew_zps54cf0e8f.jpg

more pic's will follow as I start getting it all out this week....

r5ryan
13-11-13, 09:40 PM
Do you have the standard inlet etc for the engine ?

Nick
15-11-13, 01:25 PM
Is this is the Channel Isles ? Get it to Portsmouth and i'll take the bare engine.

nova_mike
20-12-13, 01:54 AM
Hi guy's yes Im a bit late in reply to this but things got bit out of hand and been very very busy lately with home life ect.... as you can prob tell by not being on here for like 6 weeks. Anyway everything is still as pictured locked up in my workshop as ive not been in there for over 6 weeks either so if anyone is still interested let me know or pm me for my mobile as you will get things done quicker and easier this way.

The car is being moved out my workshop in to a store for few months so going to start stripping it down next week.

r5ryan yes mate have the standard inlet ect for the engine.

Nick yes in the channel islands in guernsey I could get to portsmouth no probs at all.

obviouslly all parts can be shipped ect.. and I will be coming over in march so could poss bring large items over if people are in no rush,

Regards Mike

nova_mike
21-12-13, 01:26 AM
Ok after A think and being in the christmas spirit I have decided to drop the price as a job lot. loads of pic's to come tomo of everything and will post anywhere in uk on pallet be looking at £950 to your door pic's to follow......

As said carbs alone no filters or manifold cost me £550 brand new!! well worth it at this price no time wasters on this as that is a keen price.

engine will be out before xmas and ready to go out for the new year first deposit of 200 quid secures it and the rest before sent out as I know money is tight at this time of year, unless your flush and you want to pay the lot in one :)

Regards Mike

nova_mike
21-12-13, 03:01 PM
First of the pic's up and more to follow soon, Will get a nice few pics of the motor when out too as looks little less scruffy now

ouncie
23-12-13, 09:20 AM
PM'd you pal.

Cheers,
Cónan.

nova_mike
11-01-14, 12:48 AM
All sold deposit paid