PDA

View Full Version : how to change thread tiltle

turbo-boy
20-10-13, 03:20 PM
im wanting to chance thread title on a thread that i have listed, can it be done?

Alex J
20-10-13, 03:22 PM
im wanting to chance thread title on a thread that i have listed, can it be done?pm lee, jack, hobbit or stuart, they hold the power!

turbo-boy
20-10-13, 03:46 PM
ok thanks

Adam
20-10-13, 06:44 PM
Sorted?

Spudly
20-10-13, 11:28 PM
pm lee, jack, hobbit or stuart, they hold the power!

Oi!!!!!

TonySR
20-10-13, 11:58 PM
But unless you're a regular, you get ignored as I asked on my project thread and pm'd a admin (forget who it was now as so long ago) and still not changed...?

burgo
21-10-13, 06:46 AM
But unless you're a regular, you get ignored as I asked on my project thread and pm'd a admin (forget who it was now as so long ago) and still not changed...?
Please bare in mind that admin/mods have lives to. I for instance work 70 hours a week, 3 kids, house and to many broken cars that get my attention before this place. If you would like an appology for that then you are **** out of luck. If however you would like to pm one of the more active admin team like me, spud, hobbit, jack and stu im sure if a reach around is promised it'll get sorted

TonySR
21-10-13, 10:26 AM
I appreciate that and I'm fully aware (have kids, a dog and full time job) of that hence I never brought it up until reading this. It doesn't bother me though :thumb:

dgbnova#1
21-10-13, 12:04 PM
Please bare in mind that admin/mods have lives to. I for instance work 70 hours a week, 3 kids, house and to many broken cars that get my attention before this place. If you would like an appology for that then you are **** out of luck. If however you would like to pm one of the more active admin team like me, spud, hobbit, jack and stu im sure if a reach around is promised it'll get sorted

So long as YOU warm ure hands first !

Jack
21-10-13, 12:20 PM
I'm not very active at the mo lol

Best bet IMO is to PM someone AND stick a thread up in the suggestions forum asking what you want done*. Then one of us will see it.

*By that I mean just saying 'hi can someone plz change my thread title kthbai' isn't very helpful lol If you say in the thread what you want the title set to, we can easily see if its been done or not.

turbo-boy
21-10-13, 08:47 PM
It's not changed yet

Adam
21-10-13, 09:16 PM
Sorted