PDA

View Full Version : Roll over spit jigs..

scott.parker
20-10-13, 10:35 AM
So ive seen the ones that are on ebay for £210 delivered, not sure if thats assembled or self assembly.
My question is though, is there any places you can buy them from cheaper, or what/how has others done to make them there self, would be useful with a good explained steps and parts from people who have made them.

Cheers, Scott

abznovasport
20-10-13, 11:19 AM
Got mine from gumtree, £100 posted, boy in Inverness makes them. Its a god send, good quality too.

mowgli
20-10-13, 11:28 AM
to be honest, if you got hold of 2 nova rear hubs & less than £50 of steel, you could make one with a hobby mig

dgbnova#1
20-10-13, 11:55 AM
Think the 210 is done as its 160 as a kit I've got a hobby one that I got when I cleaned out a body shop not used it yet as not ready and needs modding to fit a nova .
Its down to ure skills and Time/funds me I would pay the 210 its done then plus thats with nova frame IIRC

chrisd1986
20-10-13, 12:17 PM
Calamityjosh had one for sale for £50 but you would have to pick it up

bazil
20-10-13, 12:39 PM
to be honest, if you got hold of 2 nova rear hubs & less than £50 of steel, you could make one with a hobby mig

Yip done exactly that,
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?198443-Bored-Bazil-Buys-Blue-Bodyshell-got-Big-Block-Build&p=2165133&viewfull=1#post2165133

scott.parker
20-10-13, 04:35 PM
Think the 210 is done as its 160 as a kit I've got a hobby one that I got when I cleaned out a body shop not used it yet as not ready and needs modding to fit a nova .
Its down to ure skills and Time/funds me I would pay the 210 its done then plus thats with nova frame IIRC

Yeah there £160 + p&p etc..
Not sure on price done and posted, but just don't see the point in spending over say £300 for something you will use then never need again, agreed it will be extremely useful while being used, im just not on a big budget, and would rather spend money on the car etc.
Humm ill keep my eyes peeled for 2nd hand ones.

Pistol Pete
20-10-13, 04:54 PM
Like a lot of these things when we do builds, buy it, use it once then it sits in the garage! Flog it on once finished? Or as you say buy a second hand one. They pop up every so often.

TWAG
20-10-13, 06:17 PM
Yeah there £160 + p&p etc..
Not sure on price done and posted, but just don't see the point in spending over say £300 for something you will use then never need again, agreed it will be extremely useful while being used, im just not on a big budget, and would rather spend money on the car etc.
Humm ill keep my eyes peeled for 2nd hand ones.

Scott, I bought the £160 one on eBay, comes as a kit and just needs welding together. It is the best thing I have bought in a long time. Then I sold it for what I payed for it.

craig