PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Nova Four door saloon e16se

Graeme
19-10-13, 10:13 AM
Most people know my car, as it's been at pv and billing this year, and I'm now getting a new daily so it's up for sale, I suspect I'll end up breaking it, which I'd rather not do but I have the space and time if need be. I bought the car in early 2011 of an old chap who was only the third owner and had it since 97, he was 87 and could no longer insure it. The car is a cosmos blue four door saloon trip model which I estimate the mileage to be around 90000 but the gsi engine was was fitted on the Easter weekend 2012 and came from a restored gsi that had only done 34000, like I have mentioned the car has been used as a daily and the paint work isn't perfect but it scrubs up ok for shows with little effort, tax until end of march 14, mot until April 14, still on cheap tax but has been insured as a 1.6 since converted, less of the drivel and a little spec list, any questions please call or text me on 07554442959

Engine and transmission

E16se 1.6 8v from a same year gsi complete with f13
Unmolested original air box with K&N panel filter
Full magnex with stainless steel four branch extended by blue flame exhausts with diesel style tail pipe
In May this year had new new head gasket, water pump, thermostat, head bolts, spark plugs, dizzy cap and rotor arm, oil and filter and gm fuel filter.
Egr removed
All top end gaskets replaced

Suspension
Vectra supertouring wheels just refurbed at f1 alloys in dark gun metal with brand new Uniroyal rain sport 2 on the front and rain sport 1 on the rear
Bilstein B8 with larger group a rear shocks, Spax Rsx rear spring and eibach front springs
Gsi front and rear anti roll bars
Plated bottom arms
Quaife quick rack the new rack ends
Rally designs bushes through out
Five stud conversion using meriva front hubs in new nova bearings and cav v6 rear hubs
Ebc Vectra v6 288 front disks and green stuff pads
New rear disks with new gm pads and shoes
Goodrich braided brake lines
Rose jointed front tie bar mounts with gsi tie bars

Exterior

Unpainted gsi front bumper with all side clips intact
Both front wings replaced the new hadrians items in July 2012
Four good doors sourced, delocked and painted in July 2012
Boot lid also replaced, delocked with a new gm item
Top tinted green screen, rear screen and front glass
Smoothed and painted rear panel where number plate goes
New headlights and indicators in July 2010
NJC style red and clear rear lights with twin reverse and twin fog

Interior

Gsi clocks
Blue Sri front seats (drivers does have bolster wear)
Blue Sri sunvisors and heater knobs
Black flocked upper dash and a pillars
Rare four door electric windows and central locking
Sri steering wheel with blue ring

Security

Toad ai606 alarm
Remote central locking
Total closure on front windows
Hazard switch diode mod
Take me home head lights
Full delocked

Now on to the bad points

Small patch needed on on front passenger side turret at the rear
Small patch needed in rear wheel arch the was neglected when the arches were done in July 2012
Paint work isn't perfect IMO
Small foot ball dent in bonnet near rear swage line
Surface rush appearing on boot lid edges where it must of been thin when painted
Car has no audio as it will be staying with me
Private plate will be removed and it will be back on a J plate

Price is as follows

£1500 without the wheels
£1800 with the wheels
£2000 with brand new Gm bonnet and boot lid

Also clearing out all my spares so they will also go with the car, glass, door latches, black interior plastics and door seals

Thanks for looking

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm146/saloondicko/c6fd14844fd43c623d951c11a9fe1f5e_zpsde64e53b.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm146/saloondicko/8dc4609958fafba7645f9e555d7ef632_zpse1ff380b.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm146/saloondicko/2b7de0d9517d84e951b2941102535f7e_zpsbec9ecb7.jpg

Graeme
22-10-13, 06:55 PM
Well it's replacement is here in two weeks so if there is no takers, I'll be getting broken, bumper and tiebar mounts are provisionally sold already

deneil_gsi2000
24-10-13, 07:36 PM
I may be interested in engine box and ecu if you break pm a price pls bud

Graeme
24-10-13, 09:16 PM
Going to give the lad who has offered to buy the car complete a chance first so hopefully it'll remain in one piece, if I end up breaking it I'll contact all interested people thanks Daniel

Graeme
02-11-13, 01:09 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Good luck to the new owner