PDA

View Full Version : I'm back....again!

SRimon
11-10-13, 09:03 PM
Well, I still have my VX220 so haven't abandoned the Vauxhall scene completely and certainly have a watching brief over most things!

I have come into some money and can spend it on the proviso that its a car, my family are fully aware of my Nova passion (obviously!) see my wanted thread, after a very good Nova if anyone knows of any and am prepared to pay very good money.

So i'll be back for good hopefully as I won't need to sell, and certainly won't be allowed too!

Good to be back,

Thanks

Simon

7ova
11-10-13, 09:54 PM
How you doing mate hope everything is well and I see from this thread you have the itch again
Stu

SRimon
12-10-13, 10:18 AM
Your old GSi would have been just the job Stu!

Yeah spent most of the last few days looking since the news came in..!

Pistol Pete
12-10-13, 10:52 AM
No offence, but surely there are better cars to spend your inheritance on? Each to their own i guess!

How much you looking to spend just out of interest and what sort of spec you after?

SRimon
12-10-13, 12:24 PM
No offence, but surely there are better cars to spend your inheritance on? Each to their own i guess!

How much you looking to spend just out of interest and what sort of spec you after?

Yes there certainly is, cutting a long story short my old man had a car he had a lot of in his youth and bought a "keeper" many years ago. The family know that Nova's are my car, I already have a VX220 so its not for wanting something like that. I'm not posting as to what car I should buy, I know what I want!

Its not a lot of money enough to change my life, but enough to buy something i've been saving for! I have an amount of money that I know "good" Nova's go for, thats all i'm saying! ;)

7ova
12-10-13, 12:33 PM
Your old GSi would have been just the job Stu!

Yeah spent most of the last few days looking since the news came in..!

Went to Scotland mate! Was a great car but when I had finished building it I couldn't bring my self to use it
Good luck finding one si

scott.parker
12-10-13, 01:25 PM
Hey mate,Oli Danker just sold an SR that was totally standard was like your old one, wasnt perfect, but was very nice and original.
Tbf i dont know of any mint or clean good novas for sale atm, might be worth seeing if SimonTW is still selling his 1600 16v mk1?

Scott.

7ova
12-10-13, 02:11 PM
Hey mate,Oli Danker just sold an SR that was totally standard was like your old one, wasnt perfect, but was very nice and original.
Tbf i dont know of any mint or clean good novas for sale atm, might be worth seeing if SimonTW is still selling his 1600 16v mk1?

Scott.

Simons old grey SR he sold it to me a few years ago
The grey SR oli had for sale, he sold to me!!!!

I have a thing for grey nova's

Pistol Pete
12-10-13, 02:50 PM
Yes there certainly is, cutting a long story short my old man had a car he had a lot of in his youth and bought a "keeper" many years ago. The family know that Nova's are my car, I already have a VX220 so its not for wanting something like that. I'm not posting as to what car I should buy, I know what I want!

Its not a lot of money enough to change my life, but enough to buy something i've been saving for! I have an amount of money that I know "good" Nova's go for, thats all i'm saying! ;)

Fair enough.

Good luck with your search. For a split second i contemplated putting a price on mine.....

SRimon
12-10-13, 03:08 PM
Simons old grey SR he sold it to me a few years ago
The grey SR oli had for sale, he sold to me!!!!

I have a thing for grey nova's

Ha so you bought it!!

What's it like compared to the E reg one??

7ova
12-10-13, 03:37 PM
It's not bad original condition nothing has been changed or messed about with just needs a bit of tidy up on the lower half
But nothing massive boot battery tray suspension tops inner splash guards wheel arches all solid no signs of rust at all nothing genuine 51,000 miles with loads of history
Engine is strong and drives spot on very tight no smoke rattles etc