PDA

View Full Version : I WANT A CAR!!!!!!!

Anonymous
06-02-01, 03:54 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find an F reg 1.3sr in very good nick? I have tried the usual...Auto Trader (site and magazine), Loot, my Local Paper....are there any sites that i can go to that have them on? I want a standard one.

A couple of months ago i was waiting to save enough cash...now i've got the cash all the fu**ing nova's have dissapeared!!!! what a pisser

Ged
----------------------
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
06-02-01, 04:03 PM
i know what you mean i can't find a decent one no where, it's w*nk

Anonymous
06-02-01, 04:24 PM
If it keeps f****** up you can have mine.

Anonymous
06-02-01, 05:12 PM
I'll third that motion. Where have all the black gsi's gone. In fact no where have all the gsi's in general gone.

Anonymous
06-02-01, 05:58 PM
did you get a cheap insurance quote then??
Also why don't you think about anewer 1.2 1??
You'll get somethin as fast(little work),cheaper insurance,newer model and usually a granny owner.There usually good nick and cost fuck all.Look @ about a g-h plate for a good one or try get a newer facelift model
Fraz

Anonymous
07-02-01, 12:21 AM
hey lad's i got a 14_sr Hplate mark 2 for sale 92k dencent ice and alloys subtle mod's mainly to inside ?1650 and it's yours

Anonymous
07-02-01, 11:06 AM
I don't want a 1.2 (i could if i wanted to, there's hundreds about, and 99% of them haven't been spanked) I want a 1.3 sr cos they have sports seats and leccy windows etc, they r quick, good looking cars, and I have 1 years no cliams from owning a ?100 ped for a year (should i admit that?!?! it got me 1 years no claims anyway ;)) and i also want to stick a filter and zorst one 1 and blow my mates XR2 to pieces.

Ged
----------------------
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
07-02-01, 04:51 PM
With mine, I tried looking every were for one! Then one day when I was out cruising with my mate I spotted my Car being driven by a woman!! with an advert in the window so my mate spun round in the middle of the road and we followed her home then I give my what's now my nova a go looking at.. she wanted ?1200 for it!! so I said ?900 cash tomorrow!! and she took it!! just a little story explaining were I found mine! the problem now is that most SR's are either shagged!, written off or extremly modded so we young one's can't afford the insurance! anyway good luck, (try check vauxhall second hand garages and neighboring towns).

Anonymous
07-02-01, 05:07 PM
here's a link! for a nice one!
http://www.findit.co.uk/uk/cars/vauxhall/nova/108481.htm

Anonymous
07-02-01, 05:07 PM
here's a link! for a nice one!
http://www.findit.co.uk/uk/cars/vauxhall/nova/108481.htm

Anonymous
07-02-01, 11:42 PM
Not many 1300 SR's have leccy windows Ged, just central locking, the sports seats and the rev counter...

A Nova 1.2 Sting has the SR interior/dash but less go.. if you get desperate, you could always look @ one of those. They come in G reg only and in white, which could be an arse if you don't like white :D