PDA

View Full Version : Pic request

K148AGS
02-10-13, 06:17 PM
Apologies if this is the wrong place but I can't find a gallery section.

I'm looking for info and pics of K148 AGS. It was a Nova SRI entirely colour coded white with smoothed down original bumpers and handles except for Seat Ibiza/Cordoba front splitter which was black. It also had twin headlights that kept the indicators in place (Lester not Morette like many think), spoiler with brakelight, louvred bonnet vents, clear mk4 Astra clear indicators, flush fitting aircraft style filler cap, single wiper with hole welded up on scuttle, original aerial hole welded up with bee sting aerial on the roof, delocked doors, stainless Magnex exhaust, custom GSI sideskirts without the swept up bit at the rear and some 15inch 6 spokes. That I can remember lol.

Loved this car and wish I'd bought it. It was built by someone where I used to live (Gainsborough) about 2000/2001 and I saw it at a couple of shows but it dissappeared around late 2002 ish. It was at the first Weston Wheels in 2001 for definite and at the PNG/PCC show at Billing in either 2001/2002 parked next to a J reg black mk2 Nova with awful bodykit and big wheels that was getting a load of attention despite it being terrible up close. Also remember seeing it cruising around at night at the 01 or 02 Donny car show and at a cruise in Leeds a few weeks later.

I used to have a pic of it but I've lost it. Anyone have any pics of it? The lad who built said Car and Car Conversions, Revs and Total Vauxhall all showed interest in featuring it but he sold on before he got chance. I asked him about it about a few years ago and he has no idea what happened to it or any pics of it.

vessey
02-10-13, 06:37 PM
My mate epo had it he sold it to another lad he broke it up and scraped it I will see if hes got any pics

K148AGS
02-10-13, 07:06 PM
Cheers vessey