PDA

View Full Version : any pies gen?

Ian
02-09-03, 11:52 PM
Dan says:
went for that meal etc, very nice dont get me wrong but fookin small, i had 4 courses in total and glad i didnt have to pay cos wasnt full in slightest, took 4 pints of coke to get that feeling

Dan
02-09-03, 11:55 PM
lolol fool, damn msn and the ability to copy and paste :roll: , but its true, was very nice just not enough of :|

Ben (lurk75)
03-09-03, 12:05 AM
Nowt worse than going out for a meal with my girlfriend and having to stop for a kebab on the way hone as im still hungry :(

Tilly
03-09-03, 09:37 AM
u fat b******s

this is a joke

wisewood
03-09-03, 11:06 AM
wish i still had the conversation with dan saved where he told me about the "sandwich" he just made for himself while he was away form the computer for half an hour one night.

turns out it was a huuuuge fry up including burgers, sausage etc - but not in anynormal amounts - oh no... that wouldnt be enough would it. :lol:

cant remember the exact figures but it was ALOT of food considering his missus had made him pie or something some two or three hours earlier.

:lol:

Ben (lurk75)
03-09-03, 11:27 AM
lol it makes me laugh the way dan gets it ripped into him about his appetite, i could understand it if he was a fat bastard but you can hardly call him that.

There are MANY other members with more weight than Dan.

Theres nothing wrong with haveing a healthy appetite as long as you have a high motabilsm to go with it.

wisewood
03-09-03, 12:32 PM
thats just it though - he eats loads and loads, not just in a healthy apetite way but just eats loads... he has tol dme so himself.

jsut never puts any weight on, or if he does it goes on in the right way.

locky
03-09-03, 04:47 PM
I eat loads! im like a rake lol :lol:
The only time i put on weight is christmas, thats coz i aint in work 4 2 weeks, so just doss around, eat n drink! more pop than alcohol tho as i tend 2 drive when visiting peeps!

Mark
03-09-03, 06:47 PM
Thanks for being tactfull Ben, I eat virtually nothing, I have a very slow metabolism.

Ian
03-09-03, 07:17 PM
dan burns his calories off.

must be hard work spinning them waltzers

Dan
03-09-03, 07:33 PM
pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: , your just all jealous cos dont do real jobs and when u look at food your gut grows :P , I actually have a new weight target and only need 1/2 stone to hit it, bit more food and hard work and shouldnt take long :lol:

Stuart
03-09-03, 07:45 PM
its like i said the other day.

do the food vendors at trax know dan isnt going, so they dont take more supplies than will get eaten in 4 weeks.

also do you think they will be worried about their retirement due to his no show lol

wisewood
04-09-03, 10:02 AM
dont think they need to worry about their retirement - he has been for the last few years so they have a nice wad of cash saved from then.

Fester
04-09-03, 11:13 AM
next time try and cook stuff that will actually fit in the pan (this really happened as well) :lol:

Tilly
04-09-03, 09:39 PM
There are MANY other members with more weight than Dan.

Me being 1 i'll admit