View Full Version : FAO Edd

Andy
21-09-13, 06:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLFUKKINCANO
:dlol:dlol:d:dlol

L14MNP
21-09-13, 08:27 PM
It won't bother him, mate.

That's the thing with being a non-attending plastic who just chose a random team in the Premiership to 'support', they aren't true fans.

Andy
21-09-13, 08:29 PM
aluko's goal was absolutely class!

mk1nova_rich
21-09-13, 11:27 PM
It must have been a long drive home Edd...oh wait lol

On another note I feel for the Sunderland players and fans, Di Canio is a ****ing prick TBH

Edd
22-09-13, 12:08 AM
Sorry for the late reply only just got back from Newcastle..

Yep good win for Hull

Liam, you are bottom of the league ffs lol going down is a good bet

Andy
22-09-13, 08:48 AM
rich what did di canio do i didnt see it,missed motd to watch boxing last night

L14MNP
22-09-13, 10:30 AM
It must have been a long drive home Edd...oh wait lol

On another note I feel for the Sunderland players and fans, Di Canio is a ****ing prick TBH

lol lol He doesn't even watch them when they are playing away, near him.

PDC talks a good game and is a really passionate bloke. Whatever happens, we have to stick with this setup.
There's even less to be gained from panic chopping and changing. At least after many years of the same old, antiquated scouting network etc we are now trying something new, from top to bottom.

I'd rather see a few years of struggle and maybe a relegation, if it means Short will keep the faith and Di Canio etc have a chance to get things how they want them.

Sorry for the late reply only just got back from Newcastle..

Yep good win for Hull

Liam, you are bottom of the league ffs lol going down is a good bet

Under Lyme? Bet you couldn't even say which end of the landfil is the Leazes man...

Bottom, yes. Gonna be relegated, maybe. So'ton were in a similar position last season iirc.
I wasn't aware the final standings were decided after a handful of games.

Get back to watching your Super Sunday/MNF/MoTD 'expert' analysis and few minutes highlights, you plastic 1992oon muppet. lol

mowgli
22-09-13, 10:35 AM
oi, we already have a thread for this.......

Novasport
22-09-13, 10:43 AM
oi, we already have a thread for this.......

This. One thread with football related childish squabbles is enough thank you.
I find this quite offensive TBH

mowgli
22-09-13, 10:49 AM
its odd really... if i bought a really crap cd, i'd avoid buying another from the same band... or if there is a crap tv show, i'll avoid watching another episode, (this has stood me well ever since hollyoaks was launched)...

BUT football fans keep watching week after week, and if they lose, there is a load of complaining about how it was cheating mancs, biassed refs, 4rsehole managers even bigger 4rsehole owners, but they stay loyal to them thru thick & mostly thin... i really don't think i could handle all that depression.... maybe footy fans all watch eastenders & then go to watch their team lose to chear themselves up.......

L14MNP
22-09-13, 10:51 AM
This. One thread with football related childish squabbles is enough thank you.
I find this quite offensive TBH

Offensive, how? lol Agreed we already have another thread - although you moaners still twist on it.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZC1R_0tkPQs/TG1mI2Y4gEI/AAAAAAAAAMM/061dk1sHpuc/s320/stfu.jpeg

PNG: The only site mostly populated by blokes, that detest football

Good* going.

Maybe someone will merge the threads.

L14MNP
22-09-13, 10:55 AM
its odd really... if i bought a really crap cd, i'd avoid buying another from the same band... or if there is a crap tv show, i'll avoid watching another episode, (this has stood me well ever since hollyoaks was launched)...

BUT football fans keep watching week after week, and if they lose, there is a load of complaining about how it was cheating mancs, biassed refs, 4rsehole managers even bigger 4rsehole owners, but they stay loyal to them thru thick & mostly thin... i really don't think i could handle all that depression.... maybe footy fans all watch eastenders & then go to watch their team lose to chear themselves up.......

Exchange the word 'fan' for 'supporter' and it sums that up, easily.

Blind faith, eternal optimism and, shock-horror, we enjoy the game.

I can't speak for plastics though. I personally follow my team through thick and thin. There's been some good times, but mostly bad, in my lifetime. What we are experiencing now is enough for the Sky generation of armchair fans to disown 'their' team and qualify them as being ****.

They don't know they're born.

Andy
22-09-13, 11:54 AM
How is this offensive? Am I missing summat here?

L14MNP
22-09-13, 12:24 PM
Muppet Corner

Anything Goes (except pr0n) - Jokes, Pics, Chat, whatever. Our usual forum etiquette rules still apply

Nah, mate. It's all within the rules of the board. What a strange comment for him to make.

mowgli
22-09-13, 12:51 PM
well, derby & nottingham hate each other because of one single footballing man.......