PDA

View Full Version : Volkswagen Stickers

novamadman
14-09-13, 12:07 AM
Just a quick recommendation to you all, i know some of you are already aware.

I today received a replica black boot vinyl for gte / gsi from Volkswagen stickers, yes this is the one from ebay. Just to let everyone know that the quality is excellent and i would highly recommend to anyone.

He has taken measurements from a genuine gm 'gte' sticker that i had so will be putting the gte replica out soon, along with the gsi one he already does which was taken from a genuine logo someone on here borrowed him.

ebaysales@volkswagenstickers.co.uk

His name is Dan.

Package arrived recorded delivery and very well packaged to prevent any damage.

Top fella to deal with.

Hope this helps! :thumb:

Shane

millworm
14-09-13, 12:26 AM
Will be ordering b pillar vinyl from him in the near future mine are torn to shreds

chrisd1986
14-09-13, 12:49 AM
I had a boot trim for my mk2 golf gti and I couldn't fault him hiw much did he charge for it

w88rdy
29-09-13, 10:24 PM
The Gsi boot vinyl is a copy of my original one, me and dan are currently working with my original Gsi to replicate all the stickers / logos so they will soon all be available from him ��

dgbnova#1
29-09-13, 11:45 PM
The Gsi boot vinyl is a copy of my original one, me and dan are currently working with my original Gsi to replicate all the stickers / logos so they will soon all be available from him ��

Great gona need a set of them at some point. Is he intrested in doing the Sr tail gate ones I have a new gm 1.4 sticker here?

w88rdy
29-09-13, 11:50 PM
He might be Dave yeah, will check it with him, he's even done the round tailgate logo and the vauxhall sticker for the rear vinyl now