PDA

View Full Version : Real life teleportation...?

TeddyThom
09-09-13, 05:08 PM
Apparently this is causing quite a stir on faceache, so I thought I'd chuck it here.

CLICKME (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvxOaaGYzmw#t=106)

Discuss.

bazzap8389
09-09-13, 05:40 PM
Some video editing me thinks

BRoadGhost
09-09-13, 06:17 PM
No reason what so ever why that couldn't be CGI.

The more pertinent question however is do people think it's impossible for such a thing to occur in this reality.

meritlover
09-09-13, 08:00 PM
it's obviously real because of the creepy music.

Johnny A
09-09-13, 08:08 PM
If anyone thinks teleportation is real or even remotely within our level of technology is seriously deluded! Our tech may never reach that level and even if it did would you want to use it? A machine that pulls apart your body atom by atom which is effectively killing you by disintegration then reassemble you at the other end. Soooo is the person at the other end still you?

I doubt teleportation like in star trek will ever happen.

Southie
09-09-13, 08:24 PM
Probably filmed in reverse and the random street fighter guy was added afterwards.

lee 16v
09-09-13, 08:26 PM
And people use to think the world is flat.

Southie
09-09-13, 08:28 PM
And people use to think the world is flat.

Woooah it is you silly billy.

mowgli
09-09-13, 08:37 PM
re the vid, its obviously cobblers.... but until proven otherwise, everything is theoretically possible.... unlikely, but possible....

wwmnw
09-09-13, 09:01 PM
Watch a film called The Fly!

mowgli
09-09-13, 09:03 PM
not the original though, cos its pants.....but the remake from the 80's starring jeff goldblum

Martin.p
09-09-13, 09:12 PM
It must be real! The Internet never lies!!
Besides if it was cgi/ photoshopped!
How do you explain the skid marked on the road after!!

:D :D

mowgli
09-09-13, 10:09 PM
there is enough advanced computer technology in the world to make anything look possible, except shagging cherie blair, of course....but oddly enough, they still can't find a large monster to photograph in scotland....lol lol

burgo
09-09-13, 10:22 PM
I think thats fake but I think teleportation is possible

meritlover
09-09-13, 11:22 PM
there is a teleportation thing in some major cities where people get into a 'tube' at one location, and arrive at another location shortly after. It is amazing.

TeddyThom
10-09-13, 11:06 AM
there is a teleportation thing in some major cities where people get into a 'tube' at one location, and arrive at another location shortly after. It is amazing.

Isn't that the underground?? lollollol

Only posted the video because it does look amazing, obviously there is nothing on this planet that is capable of doing this, but with Marvel amping up the cinematic experience, the world appears to be hooked on the superhero and abilities as such. From what little I do know (and I will openly admit is extremely little) it is apparently mathematically possible, however our level of technology will more than likely ever get that far.

As nice as it sounds I believe that this video is just someone who got bored and pinched a feed from a traffic camera and spent some time on their home pc having fun.

L14MNP
10-09-13, 11:39 AM

I remember seeing a similar thing on a documentary once.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoAqdxtTyYCrMXmG4QBdy9InvnG-tkXlb2mx1eWm6mPwF9VepecA

L14MNP
10-09-13, 11:44 AM
I find the theory behind teleportation. interesting, but that video was so crap. lol

May as well have linked this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj3WBfRZ5Nc

Jack
10-09-13, 12:44 PM
No. lol

therealnovaboy
10-09-13, 09:50 PM
I always find it funny when people dont want to belive that things are fake. Its like when you see street magic on tv the last thing you want to belive is that the camera man, magician and victim are in on it. Why wouldnt they be cos it would be the easiest way to pull of the illusion. im not saying they are all like this because it takes a few simple tricks done to real victims to make you belive that they arnt done with camera tricks and plants. The fact that people want to belive in this **** is the reason people dont want to belive its fake.

mowgli
10-09-13, 09:55 PM
you mean like religion?

mowgli
10-09-13, 09:58 PM
the science behind trying to teleport 1 single atom a few mm is more than everything mankind has done already...... why people think the concept of totally obliterating a whole person, or object, then managing to reassemble it exactly right somewhere else, is even remotely possible with current or even future technology is beyond me....

meritlover
10-09-13, 09:59 PM
religion is real, its just the existence of what people believe in that is questionable.

meritlover
10-09-13, 10:01 PM
http://youtu.be/KcivmBojzVk

Mr Miyagi explains it all in simple terms.

mowgli
10-09-13, 10:01 PM
religion is real, its just the existence of what people believe in that is questionable.

amen to that. lol

deneil_gsi2000
05-10-13, 12:46 AM
Im sure the guy in the black hoody stole a bag of chips from the guy on the bike. Never mind religion or teleportation. there cant be many chippys open at 3.33 in the morning

mowgli
05-10-13, 02:32 PM
/\ and if they are, I wouldn't reckon it was any good