PDA

View Full Version : Does it piss you off when.....

Will
02-09-03, 12:50 PM
you agree a sale and then.........

"Alright mate,

I still want it, but i cant spare the money at the moment.
Hope i didnt waste ur time. If you still have at the end of this month, then I will get it 4 sure.

Cheers"

:evil:

Alex
02-09-03, 12:58 PM
that would piss me off. Why did the bloke show interest in the first place if he knew he couldn't afford it :?

Ben (lurk75)
02-09-03, 01:06 PM
Welcome to my world :!:

Will
02-09-03, 01:10 PM
indeed and end of the month, i mean wtf, its the beginning of the month, the guy must have just got paid, oh well

wrong forum but suspension still F/S lol

wisewood
02-09-03, 02:36 PM
maybe he just got paid but someone knocked on his door and said "We want 100 quid or we are taking you TV and video mate".

These things happen from time to time so i am told. :o

Gazza14SR
02-09-03, 02:40 PM
pffff at least youve not been robbed by someone, sent cheque ages ago, he cashed it ages ago, no sign of goods.

A trip to swindon could be on its way soon. :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Ben (lurk75)
02-09-03, 02:49 PM
Gaz if you are going to Swindon bring the interior with you and i will collect from there, can give you some support as well if needed.

Dave
02-09-03, 05:36 PM
or when someone agrees to have sommant wants it so they can get it off to be sorted, an the car they was comin in decides to die :lol:

match
02-09-03, 06:08 PM
or how about u say u will buy something and ask for the cost of postage and packaging so u can sent a cheque off, and they just dont fcukin bother. people with parts 4 sale that they dont wanna bother makin an effort 2 sell - wtf?! :evil:

Ben (lurk75)
02-09-03, 06:36 PM
the funniest i have ever heard was a friend of mine was going to a show, another guy asked him to take something for him.

My mate got there and the guy asked him if he had brought it and he said yes, the guy said will see you in a bit when youve sorted everything out.

Gave it a couple of hours then asked if he still wanted it and the bloke didnt even bother buying it.

queers

Tilly
02-09-03, 06:41 PM
, can give you some support as well if needed.

god help the poor guy if he gets to meet you ben he'll crap himself

Ben (lurk75)
02-09-03, 07:04 PM
, can give you some support as well if needed.

god help the poor guy if he gets to meet you ben he'll crap himself

Ummm Thanks I think :?

Gazza14SR
02-09-03, 07:07 PM
nothing wrong with ben, seems a sound chap from when i picked the seats up, thought it was quite funny though how i stubbled accross ya village even though we were ment to be meating about 30miles away from it lol

Ben (lurk75)
02-09-03, 07:15 PM
That was actually quite freaky- meant to be meeting you in tewksbury but you ended up getting lost and in my village about 50 miles away-

On the phone "im in a little village called winterbourne, you know it?"

" Ah i might do :wink: "

Dave
03-09-03, 05:25 PM
someone went too far down the m5 by the sounds of it lol