PDA

View Full Version : Not a Nova - 1989 cavalier Sri 8v 130bhp

Asa-James
28-08-13, 08:26 PM
As seen in this thread
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?187106-89-cavalier-SRi-rolling-project&highlight=

Due to entirely foreseen circumstances, it may be time to move the old girl on. MOT til may next year, tax till end of October. Mechanically sound, rear wheel bearing done not long ago, front wheel bearings/brakes/wishbones last year, comes with 14" alloy wheels with four good tyres. Has never failed to start, runs sweet, easy 35mpg with average driving, will do 40+ on the motorway. Only raced a few times, previous owner had it round Oulton Park. Was impressed, but ruined the tyres. Comes with stacks of service history, receipts for loads of work since 1991. Oil changed every six months since I've owned it, regardless of mileage.

Bad bits - oil leak from front of head, doesn't burn or use a great deal so I've never bothered with it. Rusty rear drivers arch, needs plating or replacing. Body work is fifty shades of Nordic blue, paintwork on bonnet is Knackered and one rear door has been poorly painted in the past. Completely honest, the bodywork is garbage, of your after a looker, this isn't it, but of you want a fairly solid, reliable bus, can't go very wrong.

My intention was to keep it til I could afford a nova, then swap the engine into it.

Located near Knutsford, Cheshire

142,000 miles

£300 Ono

Asa 07840828796