PDA

View Full Version : pictures

silk violet
18-08-13, 04:43 PM
hi there does anybody know a way of putting up pics on here used photobucket but just seems to difficult to use to upload pics is there a simpiler way....?? as i have loads of new pics of car that i wanna upload and share with you guys and gals but is a nightmare....????

Spudly
18-08-13, 04:49 PM
You need to host them, photobucket is easy once youve figured it out, under the picture in the album where youve uploaded it to, there should be three boxes (or if you hold your cursor over the picture the boxes will appear) you want the link from the bottom one, the [IMG] link, click on this and if it doesnt flash up 'copied' then highlight it and right click/copy.

Move into your reply box on here as if youre writing a normal reply/post, then right click/paste, link is then done.

I always hit enter twice after each link to space the pics out nicely, and you can add fifteen pictures/links per reply, once youve dont it a couple of times its easy :thumb:

Jack
18-08-13, 05:03 PM
I prefer imgur to Photobucket these days, but they limit the visible pics in a free account

silk violet
18-08-13, 05:45 PM
stressed had enough of it now the pics always come out small..... aaarrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

John
18-08-13, 05:49 PM
I use the pb app. It's easy (and I'm an old technophobe lol)

silk violet
18-08-13, 05:53 PM
I use the pb app. It's easy (and I'm an old technophobe lol)

:confused: :tumble:

John
18-08-13, 06:45 PM
I-phone, photobucket app??

Benn
20-08-13, 02:28 PM
Please dont take it the wrong way, but it couldn't be easier.

Click upload photo to album.
Once it's uploaded, click the gear in the corner or the pic/click the photo.
Copy and paste img code on to here. (codes are on the right side of the screen)
Photo will show up... It's that easy.

lee 16v
20-08-13, 07:45 PM
On the iphone app its even easier.
Just email the photo to you photobucket
Then go on the app and press the link then paste on here.