PDA

View Full Version : Whos stayiong at BILLING for trax?

ade
01-09-03, 04:18 PM
Right -

Me, Dougie, Aragorn, Noddy apepar to be kipping at Billing Aquadrome on Saturday night for Trax.

We're setting off from Scotland about 11.30ish and will be picking up people on the way down for a Northern convoy! (Noddy at Merseyside somewhere) and then hopefully meet up with Mike Oxford somewhere need Brum! :D

Is anyone else staying at Billing?

Are you pre booking?

Are you going with another club?

Can we come too???

Does anyone else wanna tag onto the convoy

Billing website states ?14.00 per "pitch" - do you have to take a tent (Mike thinks yes - I cant be arsed and wanna kip in the car for the hastle it caused last yr!)

Post here if you are staying at Billing! Bring booze! but be prepared to get up EARLY!!!

ade

Ian_Gsi16v
01-09-03, 05:52 PM
as you already said, me and my passengers are stayin at billing :)

not gonna like the early mornin :o

Ian
01-09-03, 06:21 PM
staying in hotel next door, cp is gonna meet us in morning and convoy on to silverstone

sy@novaheaven is staying with a load from the ka klub

finlay
01-09-03, 06:58 PM
are there still tickes for trax?

Jules
01-09-03, 07:09 PM
Staying at a very remote B&B in the middle of no-where that's a 5 min drive from Silverstone (Although it'll still take a good 30 mins to get in if I'm lucky..).
Stayed there for the last 4 years and only ever seen one other guest there!!! Lovely traditonal full english breakfast with proper bits of bacon about a inch thick (Ok maybe that's a bit OTT...) plus it's dead cheap!!!

:twisted:

ade
02-09-03, 12:56 AM
lol - thee were loads last year!

wheres everyone else

any of the cruise boards going?

we did a massive convoy last yr - be a shame not to repeat it!

Ade

Gazza14SR
02-09-03, 12:59 AM
if ya can still get tickets (at entrance i think u can) then i'll go, i live in Derby,

will you be going by derby on the way? m1?

cheers

Neil.
02-09-03, 01:45 AM
yeah tickets can be brought on the door. i dont knwo what im doing yet, im going 2morow to see if there is any way my car could be done for sunday, bribary might come into it :twisted:

krobinson
02-09-03, 02:22 AM
Were leaving here at 5am on thursday morning. Getting the boat at 8 to scotland. Then were driving to wakefield and staying in a B&B for 2 nights. Then were driving to northamtonshire and staying in a hotel for 2 nights!

Should be a good weekends fun for us lads, think were planning on a session every night, except maybe saturday night, as we'll be up at 5am to skip the que's at silverstone! I'll be in a very very low Gunmetal cavalier GSI rep, running matix 17's on the MIG stand!

Keith

ade
02-09-03, 07:53 AM
cool!

Neil - come in the corsa if yer car aint ready!

Ade

Jules
02-09-03, 09:44 PM
Were leaving here at 5am on thursday morning. Getting the boat at 8 to scotland. Then were driving to wakefield and staying in a B&B for 2 nights. Then were driving to northamtonshire and staying in a hotel for 2 nights!

Should be a good weekends fun for us lads, think were planning on a session every night, except maybe saturday night, as we'll be up at 5am to skip the que's at silverstone! I'll be in a very very low Gunmetal cavalier GSI rep, running matix 17's on the MIG stand!

Keith

Keith I'll try my best to remeber the SR tailgate sticker for ya, PM your mobile number to me so we can meet on the day.

CP
02-09-03, 10:17 PM

Keith

Blimey Keith, you lot are on an epic road trip. You should be winning some kind of award for the furthest travelled or summink :lol:

Tilly
03-09-03, 09:34 AM
He deserves it fair play

Ezekiel
03-09-03, 10:33 AM

Keith

:o i live in wakefield, seen a very very nice nova here too recently, red wiv white team dynamics on it, only seen it parked up tho, but it looks quality.

Stuart
03-09-03, 04:27 PM
Ade bring me a haggis with you :D

a nice homemade one, well homemade from butchers at least lol

ade
04-09-03, 07:50 AM
lol will do m8!

Out local butcher does quality ones...

(laughs as he sees Cambridges face when handed a haggis!)

Ade
:lol:

Stuart
04-09-03, 05:22 PM
ive seen the ones my dad has bought back :p

so it wont be a shock lol