PDA

View Full Version : bits missing from my new toy (nova)

lee 16v
30-07-13, 10:30 PM
Ok so I got my new toy today, a nova GTE with a red top in it, I had a little poke around and iv seen some bits missing

To start with I need the bits to hold the rear seats in place, as its a GTE it has the bits on the car for the 60/40 seats but all the bits to clamp down on to them have gone missing. and the covers, that clip over the screws, and all the screws if someone has them all.

also the clips that hold the rad in place, the ones that push on the rubber bit and stop the rad from coming back and hitting the manifold.

I may need a horn relay, does anyone know if they are the same on any other Vauxhall? (same as the bits above) there is a corsa B and calibra at the scrappy near me.

I am also thinking about fitting a mk2 dash, so if anyone has a mint grey dash with all the plugs and everything I will need please let me know. I can also remove it if you don't want to, tbh this would be better so I know where everything goes as its been a long time that I done one.

the car has a digi dash but it has a little crack in the screen, so I will be looking to replace this too.

I will also be on the look out for some new wing, doors and rear arches but no rush for
these

Also going to be after some big brakes and rear discs
alloy header tank or very clean (new looking) header tank and washer bottle.
blue hoses
coilovers
polished xe plug cover and heat shield
xe intake pipe
metal oil cap
strut brace

w88rdy
30-07-13, 11:27 PM
Lee see my for sale thread about seat brackets, I also could get you the rad clips in same package

lee 16v
30-07-13, 11:30 PM
I think iv seen your post, You have the bits that spot weld on to the car if im right? I have them I just need everything else ie the black, white, grey bits and screws.