PDA

View Full Version : Side skirts

Flairing Nova
30-08-03, 11:54 PM
hey guys,
Not too sure if this is the correct place to be posting this but i was wondering...has anyone brought any side skirts (or body kit for that matter) and had it posted to them? I have recently brought some skirts but no1 will deliver them...any ideas?!

Pm me or repsond.
Thanks, Xs

dikharvey
31-08-03, 12:21 AM
probely should have been in general chat... but...

yes i have ahd skirts posted to me before.

also had people post me bumpers. costs about ?30 for a pair of bumpers.

is it a company that wont post or is it private?

some people wont post purely becuase its too much hassle for them.

epo
31-08-03, 09:18 AM
i had simlar trouble when tryin 2 post sum stuff
rung parcel force and they put me on hold
watched the whole of black hawk down while on hold (2 hours) luckly it was a free phone number and ive got a speaker phone
set of bastards they r

Jim
31-08-03, 10:06 AM
Where did you get your skirts from? I bought some M3 replica skirts from CCM and they posted them to me. If you're buying them privatley for a bargain price, it might cost the seller more to post the skirts than what you paid for them? Offer to pay half of the postage on the skirts if thats the case.

Jim

Mark
31-08-03, 10:13 AM
i had simlar trouble when tryin 2 post sum stuff
rung parcel force and they put me on hold
watched the whole of black hawk down while on hold (2 hours) luckly it was a free phone number and ive got a speaker phone
set of bastards they r
That's why they didn't answer for two hours Epo, they were enjoying listening to the film :lol:

Ballsy
31-08-03, 01:45 PM
i posted nova dose skirts 2 a boy thru royal mail and it was no problem, they said doesnt really matter about size its the weight they worry about!!

Ballsy

Flairing Nova
31-08-03, 03:56 PM
Thanks guys,
I must have been blagged then! I thought it was only the weight that postal places were bothered about too but i was told it is the length!?! I offered to pay all the P+P which the guy found out for me but then said that no company would post them. (B*STARDS)!
It was from a private selling, not a company...can't be arsed to pay loads of money for skirts when im only keeping the car for 1 year.
Xs
Ps...if anyone has skirts they are trying to sell and can post them i may be very interested...same with a rear bumper (not GTE or GSi though)!