PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a standard nova

Speedyrossco
14-07-13, 10:16 AM
Hi all new to the forum but basically looking to swap my mint clio 182 for a nice standard nova sr,Sri,gte or gsi plus cash my way. The Clio is a 2005 model with almost every optional extra. It's titanium silver with 89k on the clock. Standard spec it has the following -
Abs
Traction control
Cruise control
Air conditioning
Climate control
Auto wipers
Auto zennon lights
Head lamp washers
Half leather/alcantara
Multi info display
And prob early more but it's to early to think.
The following extras I have done since buying it last October
16' OZ super leggeras in ant haircuts
Team help wind deflectors
Air box mods
Scorpion exhaust system
Cook sport lowering springs 2 weeks ago

Speedyrossco
14-07-13, 10:18 AM
Also forgot to mention I also got a private plate which reads A10CUP which I will leave on the car. If anybody wants pics pm me you email or phone number and I will send pics. Car is located in fife scotland

chrisd1986
14-07-13, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the forum buddy, there have been a couple of standard novas pop up on ebay recently including a couple of barn finds. Are you after mk1 or mk2 and do you want a project or somthing you can drive strait away?

Speedyrossco
14-07-13, 05:32 PM
Welcome to the forum buddy, there have been a couple of standard novas pop up on ebay recently including a couple of barn finds. Are you after mk1 or mk2 and do you want a project or somthing you can drive strait away?

Hi doesn't matter if its a mk1 or a mk2 I do t mind at all. I'd prefer a running nova as its going to be used Dailey

chrisd1986
14-07-13, 07:27 PM
Just keep your eyes on ebay, ive used my last nova as a daily for 6 months over the winter but my current 1 is a summer car only. The biggest thing that kills these off is rust so if you want a minter you will have to be willing to spend alot

Speedyrossco
22-07-13, 11:22 AM
Still looking for a nova

Greasemonkey89
22-07-13, 03:24 PM
What is this "standard nova"? :P lol