PDA

View Full Version : Startor Motor

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
11-07-13, 01:44 AM
As above ladies n gents, i need a good working startor motor from an Sr sport 1.3 engine, anyone that has one going cheap in the South West area then hit me up as ive kind of broke down and found out that ive burnt out my starter motor and to be honest im pretty sick of asking random people to give me a push as it makes me look a douche :thumb:

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
11-07-13, 01:45 AM
Or could i fit any other startor motor to my 1.3 sr engine? Help needed :)

boyd_1989
11-07-13, 02:36 AM
If it uses the bigger type starter like my 1.2 carb does then I have one here.. Abit far away from you but I can post.. If interested then pm me.

dgbnova#1
11-07-13, 10:25 AM
Should have one and will post no problem pm back or you going or know someone going to billing SUNDAY they can collect it there

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
11-07-13, 11:15 AM
If it uses the bigger type starter like my 1.2 carb does then I have one here.. Abit far away from you but I can post.. If interested then pm me.

Not to sure mate, all i know is that its for a 1.3 Sr lump :/

Should have one and will post no problem pm back or you going or know someone going to billing SUNDAY they can collect it there

Hi mate, i don't know anyone who's going to billing sunday, do you have and pics mate and what sort of price you looking at :)

garyc
12-07-13, 09:14 PM
20quid posted. Can't send any pics till Monday. Inbox me if any good