PDA

View Full Version : So.....who watched the tennis????

Pistol Pete
07-07-13, 07:39 PM
lol we did. Kind of glad and proud in a way. So often we big up the brits (ok, he's a scot!) and they fall short. But this time he did it! Hats off tho him.

bazzap8389
07-07-13, 07:47 PM
lol we did. Kind of glad and proud in a way. So often we big up the brits (ok, he's a scot!) and they fall short. But this time he did it! Hats off tho him.

I did :) I'm very glad he managed to do it sick of shouting at the telly lol was a great match Played amazing and looked an amazing atmosphere as well.

scott.parker
07-07-13, 07:49 PM
Yeah I watched it, and it was an amazing match, really impressed by his determination, well deserved win, felt quite proud for him.

bazil
07-07-13, 07:52 PM
Bloody awesome match,

He had an answer for everything Novak threw at him!

I hope he has more success in the future too :)

raf24
07-07-13, 07:52 PM
He deserved it,very well done to him & good to see a brit not being crap for a change lol

Stuart
07-07-13, 08:18 PM
Nope, didnt/don't care.

Tennis is making top gear late..... Get off!

raf24
07-07-13, 09:04 PM
Also very nice to see that he donated the 75k from winning at queens to the hospital treating his friend for cancer...there is also talk of him donating the £1.6m prize money he got today so he just went up quite a bit in my estimations.

Hobbit
07-07-13, 09:40 PM
I watched it. Great match.

mowgli
07-07-13, 10:21 PM
well thank god he's got that monkey off his back..

great game, great championship in general...

he showed he had the ability to perform on the hardest arena for a british tennis player when he won the olympic tennis gold, and went up massively in my estimation... out went the dour scot image when he was wrapped in a union jack & crying like a baby when singing the national anthem....

unless froome wins the tour, he will defo get SPOTY this year.

Keif
07-07-13, 10:25 PM
Also very nice to see that he donated the 75k from winning at queens to the hospital treating his friend for cancer...there is also talk of him donating the £1.6m prize money he got today so he just went up quite a bit in my estimations.

That kills my theory he's going to buy a Personality with his winnings. Oh well.

Oh, didn't watch it. Agree with Stuart (can't Rep him tho)

Hobbit
08-07-13, 09:34 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/wiggardywoo/bzHOJuT.gif