PDA

View Full Version : Remember the old novaload log in screens white gsi??

Will
29-08-03, 03:12 PM
any1 got a pic of it still?

fank you!!!!!!!

wisewood
29-08-03, 04:07 PM
There is a website somewhere which archives loads of sites and novaload is one of the ones it archived.

It archived it back in the days wehn it was asp driven forums and the white gsi was on the login screen.

There is a link to it in a post on here somewhere from aaaages ago - anyone knowing that site might be able to help.

I have had a quick look but cant see anything.

Breeny
29-08-03, 06:10 PM
From October 2000...

http://web.archive.org/web/20020601075117/www.novaload.net/login.asp

Jim
29-08-03, 06:21 PM
Them were the days...no post slags bumping up there post count :roll: :P :wink:

Jim

Alex
29-08-03, 06:39 PM
that takes me back to my first year at uni, when i first came across the site :)

Stuart
29-08-03, 09:24 PM
I remember when over there was a field and there was none of this new fangled "round" wheel lark.

lol i remember when the site was some iffy looking version of windows explorer, i belive there is a link to that somewhere

brian
29-08-03, 09:26 PM
thats cool. had forgotton what the site looked like

Dave
30-08-03, 12:05 AM
nova trader - what else needs to be said!
everyone must remember that!

djp_y2k
30-08-03, 04:14 PM
christ. I had forgotten all about that.

That was a long time ago now

Ben (lurk75)
01-09-03, 01:07 PM
Novatrader was brilliant.

I thought it was going to be opened back up again, shame was a damn fine place to go.

I think i used novatrader for about 2 years before i even joined/posted on NL.

wisewood
01-09-03, 01:12 PM
nova trader is no longer needed as we have proper for sale and wanted sections on the site.

Twas a long time since the site looked like that... almost 14 months ago since Kev launched this version.

Ben (lurk75)
01-09-03, 01:16 PM
nova trader is no longer needed as we have proper for sale and wanted sections on the site.

There was a separate section on the old novaload for For sale items but Trader used to run as well.

I just liked it once it was updated with the orange screen etc, was so easy to see what people were selling rather than having to open every advert it was there waiting.

Ignore me im being sentimental. :roll:

wisewood
01-09-03, 01:20 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh i gotcha.

it is possible that the same thing could be created from what we already have > a sort of alternative view of how it is laid out.

would take some work by kev though - and at the moment he is very busy. Remind me in a month or so and i will have a word about it n see if we can sort something out :D