PDA

View Full Version : Ford Fiesta STdci Van

Crossy
25-06-13, 05:28 PM
Not in any rush to sell or swap this as i have recently spent a small fortune getting this to how it is now.

Some of you may remember my previous listing when the van was more or less standard.

It is a 2004 53 plate 1.4 Tdci, 114k miles, recently serviced, mot until October, Tax until end of Jan next year. St exhaust.

Has been fitted with 17" St wheels, fully refurbished and like new. 205/40/17 tyres.

Full St front and rear suspension with 40mm springs. ST front brakes fitted. St rear axle supplied with the van. May be fitted if i have time.

Full genuine Ford St bodykit fitted and a full respray in Frozen White less than a month ago, bodywork is immaculate. Roof wrapped black. Facelift front and rear lights.

St Half leather Black and Blue Front seats and doorcards fitted. Full St Dashboard and rear seats and quarter panels supplied with van. Again, dash may be fitted if i have time.

Basically the van is identical to an St without the insurance and running costs. Put the back seats in and use it as a car or keep it as a van as i have.

Will only swap for something of similar value. This has had in excess of 1500 spent on it in the last month so no rubbish.

http://img.swapz.co.uk/swapz/2013-04/big/5176dc7a17235_1.jpg

Pic used is off Google just now but van is identical. Will take pics of actual van this week.