PDA

View Full Version : Mig Welder

Courtnova16v
24-06-13, 10:31 PM
Not exactly a part i know, but i'm looking for mig welder to learn to weld with. As I'm only learning I don't really want to go out and buy a expensive new one. Thanks.

novavansteve
24-06-13, 10:44 PM
ive not got one sorry, but if you need help i weld quite a lot at work including stick, mig and stainless tig

dgbnova#1
24-06-13, 11:33 PM
I'm thinking of getting new due to the shear amount of welding I'm going to do so would sell you my old one its a bit taty but does the job up to 6 mm plate no prob.

I'm getting it serviced at the min should be back this week.

Courtnova16v
25-06-13, 10:01 AM
ive not got one sorry, but if you need help i weld quite a lot at work including stick, mig and stainless tig

Thanks for the offer. Once I get a welder I might just take you up on that :)

Courtnova16v
25-06-13, 10:02 AM
I'm thinking of getting new due to the shear amount of welding I'm going to do so would sell you my old one its a bit taty but does the job up to 6 mm plate no prob.

I'm getting it serviced at the min should be back this week.

Can I have the make and spec please. Think I have found the ate calipers now if your still interested? Hope I got the right person :)

dgbnova#1
25-06-13, 10:14 AM
Think it's a turbo mig 180 with gas. Yes still after a pair if you have them. I will even let you have a go on the mig if you want just start at the front and give me a shout when you done the whole car plenty of practice there then :)

Courtnova16v
25-06-13, 12:27 PM
pm'd