PDA

View Full Version : ebay

vessey
23-06-13, 09:49 PM
I sold my engine on there 2 months ago the guy has paid me though paypal message me a few times and hasn't been in touch since I have message since but no reply what would you do?

chrisd1986
23-06-13, 09:55 PM
Just wait.like i did, i sold my 1.2 with a gearbox for £150 the fella payed me he had my number and contatcted me 8 weeks later

mk1nova_rich
23-06-13, 10:04 PM
Its a long time is that. Give him an ultimatum to collect it cos its not exactly small...takes up storage space

conad
24-06-13, 12:30 AM
Wait until 45 days has passed since he's paid (you can't open a paypal dispute after that time) then resell it.... Their own fault!

nova_niek
24-06-13, 02:48 PM
I sold my engine on there 2 months ago the guy has paid me though paypal message me a few times and hasn't been in touch since I have message since but no reply what would you do?

Wait until 45 days has passed since he's paid (you can't open a paypal dispute after that time) then resell it.... Their own fault!

Sounds like the 45 day waiting period has expired by a large margin.
Personally, I'd email/text/whatsapp and ask him why he hasn't replied any sooner (you never know what could be going on at his end) and then make an appointment to arrange collection of the engine.

Pistol Pete
24-06-13, 07:56 PM
As said. 45 days must nearly be up. Message him again with deadline. No collection after deadline, relist. You have copies of all correspondence yeah?

Does he have your address?

brainsnova
24-06-13, 08:41 PM
While on eBay best offer sucks they don't respond so puts me off hitting buyitnow as I think they will be slow as ****