PDA

View Full Version : PNG up date after one week !

J398SUR
23-06-13, 12:00 PM
Well gents I must say the welcome I received has been overwhelming and the standard of Cars been offered via PM has also been fantastic.

You should all be very proud of this little forum ... Iv not seen one negative or bitchy comment directed at anyone.

From 2lts Turbos to 1.2 Spins we are all equal and its some what refreshing to say the least.

So two fingers up at MLR ( Mitsubishi Lancer Register ) and some peolpe on RSOC.

Cheers
Kevin

Mazz
23-06-13, 12:11 PM
Happy days :)

You should get you ass to Billing too, be you'll need to be armed, Nerf wars :)

Stuart
23-06-13, 03:05 PM
Piss off.

J398SUR
23-06-13, 03:23 PM
Perhaps I spoke to soon ?

MK999
23-06-13, 03:36 PM
Well gents I must say the welcome I received has been overwhelming and the standard of Cars been offered via PM has also been fantastic.

You should all be very proud of this little forum ... Iv not seen one negative or bitchy comment directed at anyone.

From 2lts Turbos to 1.2 Spins we are all equal and its some what refreshing to say the least.

So two fingers up at MLR ( Mitsubishi Lancer Register ) and some peolpe on RSOC.

Cheers
Kevin

Nicely done lol

Spudly
23-06-13, 03:42 PM
Piss off.

Perhaps I spoke to soon ?

Dont mind Stubert, he just isnt nice to anyone, im going to wait till he is 80 and then accuse him of touching me inappropriately lol

Hello and welcome btw :thumb:

Stuart
23-06-13, 03:44 PM
Dont mind Stubert, he just isnt nice to anyone, im going to wait till he is 80 and then accuse him of touching me inappropriately lol

Hello and welcome btw :thumb:

Why wait, let's do it now xxx

Welcome