PDA

View Full Version : Manuel choke on 1985 b reg nova L

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
20-06-13, 02:43 PM
Hi guys, is there anyone from South West area able to give me a hand with my choke as i don't really like to mess around with the carb myself :/ also i need the cable holder that holds the cable on the choke/carb if anyone know's what im on about? My car runs and idles spot on untill it gets really warm and ready to drive then when i/we go to drive it she just coughs, splutters and farts everywhere (bestest way i could put it) :thumb: but any help given would be appriciated as me and carbs never got on and they always never seem to go back the way i take them apart :confused: also my manuel choke inside the car pulls out but you got to really tug on it and keep pulling in order for it to come out, anyone fancy lending a hand as sometimes my car runs at 1500rpm on idle as i think its something to do with the choke as its just had a top end rebuild so cannot be that :/ the 1.0 engine which was originaly in the car has been taken out and replaced with a 1.3Sr engine if any help to anyone and if anyones able to help me that would be muchly appriciated :D