PDA

View Full Version : carisma style.......part 3!!

Fergie_sfc
28-08-03, 09:58 PM
ok, for those of you who read part 1 and part 2..... here unfortunatly is part 3.

in part 1 i was compaining bout how i paid for some clear rear lights and didn't get them and everyone told me they performed an illegal act debiting my account so ask for a refund.

part 2 was about how i rang up and asked for a refund and they said 'yes no problem, your account has been refunded'

now comes part 3...... checked balance today. minus something!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

going to trading standards tomorrow to see what they can do to help me sort this mess out, if i dont get that money back i'm stuffed with the insurance company!!

anyone got any ideas on what i can do?

fergie.

steve-o
28-08-03, 11:00 PM
takes time for the transactions to go through, might show up in a few day

Mark
28-08-03, 11:04 PM
Card transactions can take up to 3 days to show.

Disco Biscuits
28-08-03, 11:21 PM
Give Em a couple of days first before you start rushing into things.

jkhilton
29-08-03, 09:52 AM
I'm pretty sure from reading the other posts that he has been patient already.
I can't understand why companies can take so long to do refunds. If we need to do one at my dads shop, it is done as soon as we agree with the customer to refund. There is no waiting and we dont say, "it will be refunded in 2-3 days" etc. It only takes about 30 seconds to issue a refund(less if the cardholder is present).

Fergie_sfc
29-08-03, 07:50 PM
decided to wait until monday and see if its in then, if not then i'll ring them first and see what they say. if it aint good i'll go to trading standards and see what the beef is!!

fergie.