PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Nova gte c20let laser blue (very rare)

hunty21
14-06-13, 09:41 PM
for sale my laser blue (very rare) vauxhall nova c20let. It has had thousands spent on it, no expense spared. it has been made especially for shows, this car does not see the rain or bad weather, lives in a garage and only comes out in the sun or dry weather. 2 wallets full of receipts, also got original 3 keys, all original paperwork. It is still a 1.6 on logbook, up to new owner to change.
Mods:
Turbo rebuilt
Eds phase 2 chips
full Samco hoses
Solid boost pipes
bailey dump valve
power boost valve
apr bolts
full power flow stainless exhaust going to a scorpion back box
bailey alloy header tank
leda coil overs on front with alloy top mounts
v6 discs and calipers
spax adjustables at rear with 60mm springs
rear disc conversion
clear back lights
full poly bushed at front
Speedlines
Roll Cage
Full professional boot build with amps and speakers....see pics
lightweight sparco pro 2000 bucket seats with 3 point harnesses
6 dial clocks, all clocks working as they should
f20 gearbox
strut brace front and back
mk2 front end and gsi dashboard put in....the dashboard is absolutely mint!! Everything on the dashboard works as it should.
momo steering wheel
strengthening kits everywhere and seam welded.

The engine is mint, starts first time from cold,no oil leaks, no bangs or rattles anywhere. The car can be left for about 5-6 weeks at a time and it starts up first turn of the key. I have owned this car for several years, previous to me my friend had it for about 8 years and only had it for show purposes as well. £4500 ono. Txt me on 07513296361. In blackburn. to see pics go to http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/3696705/vauxhall_nova_gte_c20let_300bhp_audi_vw_renault_pe ugeot_seat_/ thanks for looking