PDA

View Full Version : should it stay or should it go ??????

Ric 16v
28-08-03, 04:44 PM
It's a simple question, what do you recon I should do ? Im starting to get abit bored of my car now (nova) as much as I don't want to see it go I'm tempted to something newer (saxo vtr) sorry ppl but at the end ov the day I'm not going to get what I want for it and the price isn't going to rocket if I do it up anymore, I want a new car but I don't want to see the nova go and I can't afford to have 2 an the same time so It's abit ov a situation, some advice would be very helpfull for what I should do also I dont want this post to go on saying waht do you want a saxo for there shit etc etc

Anton
28-08-03, 05:12 PM
SELL IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim
28-08-03, 07:53 PM
If your really tired of the Nova and deep down you want something newer then go for a Saxo.

Jim

dave.gsi
28-08-03, 10:04 PM
i'd buy a new corsa over a saxo any day. 1.8 sri in black would do me

djp_y2k
29-08-03, 11:34 AM
to be honest i much prefer the look of a 106 over a saxo. The gti or quiksliver.

Novas will always look good (in my eyes anyway), but if ur bored and want a change go for it. U cant keep the nova forever, so may as well sell it now if thats wot u really want.

just have a think and dont rush into anything.

jkhilton
29-08-03, 12:17 PM
I've been out in a few saxo VTR's and VTS's and they dont really feel very sporty. I can imagine if you change the seats, suspension, wheels etc then they would be better, but as standard they dont feel very nice at all.
But, on the other hand, I took a 106GTi out for a test drive and loved every minute of it. The leather interior(standard) and the handling of the car just made me want to get it, stupidly I went and bought an MR2 turbo and blew the engine up though!! doh!!! (it was fun while it lasted!!)

John

Anton
29-08-03, 12:29 PM
*cough* cash waiting

Ric 16v
30-08-03, 05:46 PM
yeah we would all like a 106 GTi but do u know how much they are on insurance ???? A FUCKING LOT, anyway I dont want to get rid of the nova but I'v gone off it abit now, one of my mates has a saxo vtr and I thought it was well fast when I went in it, I mean obviously the interior isn't as good as the nova but it isnt that hard to live with, gonna go and see about the saxo 2moro and see what happens, maybe go and ask about the 106 quicksilver aswell see what price they are thanks for the help people

Ric 16v
30-08-03, 05:47 PM
yeah we would all like a 106 GTi but do u know how much they are on insurance ???? A FUCKING LOT, anyway I dont want to get rid of the nova but I'v gone off it abit now, one of my mates has a saxo vtr and I thought it was well fast when I went in it, I mean obviously the interior isn't as good as the nova but it isnt that hard to live with, gonna go and see about the saxo 2moro and see what happens, maybe go and ask about the 106 quicksilver aswell see what price they are thanks for the help people